Part-7

At Arun office open area....

Today Arun, his shareholders and employees celebrating party for new deal... Yes Arun doesn't like to held a parties... But this is unavoidable.....so today party host is Arun's friend and President for one branch of Mohan enterprises....his name is Raghav....

Raghav- 29year old  same as Arun... Both of them college mate... Later became close friends... He is very caring,. Funny , and cheerful person..

He also not aware of Arun marriage and these things....

Raghav: My  hearty welcome to all persons present here... As you know this party for our new deal..... Please enjoy yourself...In future we have to work harder for making  our new deal success..... Thank you once again .... Enjoy the party.....

After finishing his  short speech he directly marched towards Arun with big smile....

Raghav: hey bro....now r u happy... We got the deal .... Let's toast for our success...with holding glass full of whiskey...

Arun: ya ... Raghav you know I am not an alcohol person...( Yes he doesn't smoke or drink... That's how he grown up from teenage thanks to his Amma... Because she is a good mother who teaches and decipline their children...)

Raghav: Ya I know that... But for today you can have it right.....

Arun: No means No! .... ( With bold voice)

Quickly Raghav rise his both hand  for denotes surrender....but he have one idea to make funny memories....let's make fun bro!!! With Smirk he thought in his mind.....

After 10 minutes...

Raghav POV:

I ordered one waiter to bring one more Whiskey for myself and one juice for Arun...
But I have one plan... Yes you guessed right I mixed the Whiskey to juice....

Here Arun your juice enjoy....with wink....
After taking some sips of juice....

Arun: What is this juice it's taste is weird.....

Hey bro it's normal juice drink it... Don't ask too many questions....

After that Arun drank all juice in one gulp... Within minutes Arun felt his head is rotating, dizziness and crazy kind of feeling......

Arun: Raghav! I am feeling  light head man... I am going home... Take care of guests... And enjoy

What bro!...now only party started... and here You are leaving.... Just have some more juice ....you will feel good....

Arun: No! This is enough.....I am going....I don't feel good.....( With stern voice)....he walked some steps and turned ....if I am come to know  this is your work I am not going to leave....

Ok! Ok ! You want some help , (I am controlling my laugh... This is for fun....I wanted to my friend experience something funny like this.... )

Arun: No I can manage.... He walked towards the exit and got inside his car....

I ordered one of our company bodyguard to follow Arun... Now he is unstable because of my cool mix 😜. . But I don't wish my best friend meet any accident......He is like my own brother....

POV Ended...

While In Arun House.....

Tulsi got infected by viral fever.... It caused high fever.... Dizziness... She feel so tired.... Because of winter season it's makes more worst condition for Tulsi.... She is missing her family... If they are here  with her... They will take care of her.... But here no one  for her.... nobody care about her here.... Arun didn't aware if I am alive or not simply he doesn't care about me ..... Single tear escaped from eyes....

After so much of using Energy she got up from floor bed and started to walk towards the bathroom....

Arun reached his house about 12 Am in midnight.... He cannot walk properly his own.... With difficult he reached inside of the house....

Both Tulsi and Arun standing opposite for eachother.. after 1 and 1/2month they are seeing eachother....their eyes met .....

Tulsi shocked seeing Arun infront of her in this mid night time... She don't have any energy to run... She showed her face infront.... What will he is going to do.... She started to think the consequences that's denoted in Rules.... Her forehead started to make sweats and her hands and legs became cold like ice.....

In other hand Arun didn't blinked his eyes.... His face doesn't show any anger and any other emotions....He only have small smile in his lips....

Seeing his smile she again shocked.. why he is smiling right now... Is he going to Kick me out from this house.because I showed my face infront him.... No god.... Please.... She closed her eyes the tears flowing her cheeks like river...

But she didn't expect what's going to happen...

Within second Arun started to kiss her.. she went to shock mode... before she got to know what's happening at the moment... he picked her up .... bridal style walked towards his room....she felt some weird smell from him..... started to protest in his grip and punched his chest but her soft hands pouches doesn't caused any effect on him.....He placed her in his bed... again he smiled looking her with deep expression....now she is half conscious thanks to her fever medicine and sleeping pill... she is not have any idea about what is he going to do with her! why did he kissed me at the hall.....fear formed both her  face and heart..... she felt her heart beating loudly.....he slowly crawled towards her side......after some seconds dark consumed her eyes .....due to over fear and High fever....

False calm before a big storm.......

Vote and comment......I don't know how many of you like my writing.... this is my first work... literally I am very nervous...

If you guys like my writing don't forget to comment......