Part-31

Tulsi: Ahhhh If you forgot what was happened in our life .... for your kind information Let me remind you we already DIVORCED...so I am not your wife anymore.... I will be not in future also....

Arun: Arun just grin evilly,He said .... But now also we are husband and wife... My sweet pontati....

Tulsi: What......she asked with shock and doubtful tone...

Arun: we are not divorced babe...with grin...he said

Tulsi: what are you saying...are you mad....now I am sure that "you are madman"...look we already signed divorce papers it's been 2 years...

Arun: yes indeed we signed but I didn't submitted that papers in court....Thud....

Tulsi slapped Arun face with full anger....

Tulsi: you made me fool... I warn you Mr.Arun..... Don't play with me.... don't lie to me.... Tell me its a lie....it's not true...

Arun: Arun just rubbed his left cheek to smoothen... Sorry it's true...I didn't planned anything....that's not  my intention also... That time I surely wanted divorce due to  my foolishness and misunderstanding... But I couldn't submit .... because  if  Amma will find out about divorce that might be caused disaster and It could be reached to your parents also ... So I decided after revealing about our matter to my Amma only I will submit divorce papers in court.. anyway that will not going to happen .... Thank god ..... that one good thing I did without any intention..... I rectified my wrong doings, behaviours.... I corrected myself for you....I want you Tulsi....I want our babies.... I want to make our family... sweet family....So please give me one chance... Please....he joined his palm together and pleaded...

Tulsi: Ahhh ....how dare you! You played with my life....Is my life  is game for you? Mr.Arun... Who the hell are you to  decide about my life...I am not your puppet  that if you say go mean "i have to go" or  if you say come means that I have to come .... that's not going to happen....not in  your dream also... So just forgot that ok... if you changed in good way... go find any girl whoever match to your status and wealth....why are you torturing me... Why are you distrubing my life...  And one more thing don't touch me and my babies anymore..... what if we are not  divorced in past ....We can get divorce now....

Arun: No! That's not going to happen...Tulsi please...I can't imagine my life with anyone... I don't need any girl in my life....I just want you.... You are my wife... I am not going to leave you.... Please forgive me... Please give me a chance.... You can punish me.... I will do anything you say... Please I can't live without you... He pleaded with moist eyes....

Tulsi thought few minutes...

Tulsi: You will do anything I say right?

He Noded his head fastly....

Tulsi: Ok I am going to say one punishment... If you can finish this I will think about give a chance to you..

Arun face became bright... For the first time she is talking about chance.... He said I will do  anything you say...
If you give me chance I can do anything..I can take any risk...

Tulsi: you don't have take any risk for me ... But you have to do some  simple things...

Tulsi: 1. You have to stay  in one storeroom as much smaller like I stayed in your previous condo for this 3 months....

2. You can't use anything in this house...not even Kitchen...any items....

3. You can use this bathroom only 2 times for  day.

4.you have to cook yourself  in your room.

5. You can use only 50,000 for this 3 months as  your allowance ( includes car fuel, food and etc...).

6. You can't touch or hold babies and me...

This is my terms and conditions..
You have to follow this for whole 3 months.... If you not follow anything... I will not give any opportunities.... You will not speak with me about this matter anymore... You have to admit we are Stranger... We are nothing to each other.... Is it ok for you?... If it's ok for you after 3 months I will think about one more chance.....  And most importantly if our parents ask anything about your behaviour you have to manage.... I will not help you about this matter...She finished with Smirk......

Arun stood dumbfounded... What she is saying  correct punishment for him... it's not hard like what Tulsi faced from me .....

Tulsi: looking towards Arun silent mode..."What ! You can't do this right? Then don't distrub me ok! ... let's proceed with divorce...

Arun: No! I am going to do this! He literally shouted....I am ok with all terms.... If you want to give more punishment I can do that also... So from me it's ok ! Double ok!

Tulsi didn't expected this answer from Arun.... Because he is billionaire! Why would he do this for me and babies... It's very difficult for him... But for her disappointment he said ok.. so she just noded her head...

Arun: so which Storeroom I have to stay for 3 months...

Tulsi: Tomorrow I will tell you... Because I don't know about this Mansion...

Arun also said ok.... Arun Mind voice- So it's her Revenge....My Wifey is very clever... She is not like other Women.... My unique pontati.....I will do anything for you.... I can do anything.... Because I LOVE YOU..... My precious......

Aratrika said Pa.. while rising her both hands to denoting hold her.... Meanwhile Arjun sitting quietly.... Looking his parents conversation...Arun stood there without knowing what to do... His daughter wants to hold her... But her Amma didn't want that... He released Tears.... Sorry Chellam.... I will hold you after 3 months... Sorry for Now.... If I failed in this ....your Amma will separate from me with you guys....I am very useless Father... Sorry... Tulsi didn't said anything... She just scooped Aratrika in her hand and started to sing lullaby while patting Arjun back...

That night Arun also slept on the  floor without any bedsheet while shedding tears....Hurted heart...

😘...

What do you think about Tulsi Punishment?....

What do think about Arun in this Chapter?...

I am asking Questions after long time.... If you can... comment your thoughts...