Part-21

Just wait sweetheart... Because your husband going to torture  you with his love....I don't know...when I started to fall for you...but Now I know ...you are the one.... Who are perfect half and My Pontati....
********************************
At Birthday party:

Jeni: Ok Tulsi we are leaving...Kissing both Arjun and Aratrika cheeks....My babies love you... hearing that both Arjun and Aratrika giggled...
Both Jeni and Mathew went from here.... And soon one by one went.... Now only Mrs.Chitra and Raghav are there...

Mrs.Chitra: Tulsi .... Once again I am requesting you please don't distance my grandchildren from me...I just want you and grandchildren.. I will not ask anything from you... please...

Without knowing what to say...Tulsi stood there... After some seconds Raghav pleaded with his eyes ...she just noded her head... Mrs.Chitra smiled happily and hugged Tulsi said Thank you my daughter...

Raghav: Amma let's go to My house...We will come again here to meet Arjun and Aratrika...

Mrs.Chitra Noded her head and..

Mrs.Chitra: Tulsi take care of yourself and babies... I will come tomorrow ok

Tulsi just smiled and Noded her head...

Haa so exhausted... she looked around her living room...ahhh Full of mess... But it's worth...because my babies enjoyed their First birthday... after that she cleaned living room and put Arjun and Aratrika sleep..when  she going to sleep...door bell rang...Who could here at this hour... While thinking... Tulsi opened the door...

Tulsi: What are you doing here Mr.Arun?.. with stern voice she asked...

Arun: What is this question!Tulsi!  you know why I am here!.. said with smile...

Tulsi: Don't play with me... Just tell me why are you here?....

Arun: ok! Rising his hands... I am here because today my Son and daughter's birthday .... Ofcourse I will  not miss it right... said with wink

Tulsi: Don't spoil my mood ... Just leave... you know that... they are not your Babies legally... So there is no reason to come here... Just leave... Other wise I will call police....

Arun: ow ow... Cool babe.. before he finish....

Tulsi: What babe... Mind your words Mr....

Arun: Why should I... You are my Wife... So I will use Babe or you are not like to call babe... ok I will call you sweetheart...is that ok... or my sweet pontati( wife) Said with wink and  plane kiss....

Tulsi got angry hearing that...

Tulsi: Just Stop your Act Mr.... And I am not allowing you to my Son and daughter... So leave right now...

Arun: Mmm... We will discuss our matter some day...Now move I want to meet my son and my princess... Saying that he went inside casually....
Where is my babies sleeping...Rising his one eyebrow he asked....

For his answer Tulsi didn't say anything....

Ok I will go and see myself... Saying that he entered into the babies room... (because in Tulsi house has Two bedroom)..Both Arjun and Aratrika sleeping soundly cuddling with their new stuff dolls... seeing his son and princess sleeping his heart filled with happiness...

Arun mind voice- Sorry babies... I wanted to Wish you first and be with you all the time... Because of my stupidity I lost  precious moments... I deserve this punishment... But I will make it up for my mistakes...We will live under one roof as a happy family.. this is your birthday promise from your Appa... Happy Birthday my babies and he planted small and gentle kiss in both babies forehead... without knowing himself his eyes got moist.... My babies growing without Appa.. without Last Name.... Without Me... All because of Me.... I am very bad Father.... I am very sorry My babies.... Saying that he turned to leave from babies room...but he stood there looking door... Tulsi stood there seeing all his..

Tulsi: Why are you acting like this?... Is your Amma told you to do ...or for any properties...

Arun: Tulsi... I am not that low level person... From your point of view..... your thoughts was reasonable... But believe me... I changed in good way... I am regretting all my past actions... Yes I know it's very hard to trust me.... But give me one chance to prove myself as a husband and father please....

Tulsi: What...that day you only wanted  babies.. now you are saying family and me.... what a rubbish are you  spouting.. ah.... From when you started to want Family with me! Don't act... Just listened if you Amma blackmailed you to do these things for properties or anything just tell me directly I will talk to your Amma... so just quit your acting...

Arun: No I am not acting... I am not want any properties and last 4 months we didn't talked eachother...so believe me.... Please I want to you guys in my life.. please...all I want one chance to prove myself... Saying that he suddenly move forward and tightly holded his hand with Tulsi Hands...

Tulsi: What are you doing... Just leave me... saying that she shakes out her hand from Arun hand....and she shouted ....get out from here..

Arun: No Tulsi just... before him...

Tulsi: I said get out from my house Mr.... Right now !..she raised her hand towards the door indicating get out...

Arun felt very hurt.... this is not a correct suitable time to express his feeling to Tulsi... if he did surely she will not accept.. now he only option ... giving her  some time to think about his request...then he will approach her and babies ...he just Noded his head and went out... Not before saying .......

After Arun went from her house... Tulsi got tensed.... Oh my god what he is going to do... he can do anything with his money...I have to Move from here... May be to India... If I go to India where me and my babies will live... I can't go and stay with my parents... Because till today I didn't informed about me... They don't know anything... Here Arun wants my babies... And his Amma also here.... First He didn't want me and babies now he wants babies and me !!!.... What he think of me.... If he come and ask Apology I will forgive him that easily....I will not forgive him in my life... After what he did....Mr.Arun I am not typical innocent , sentimental girl...Yes I once had that sentimental and typical indian girl who can do anything for her husband...Now I changed for my babies and myself....

😘