Part-36

Both Tulsi and Deep went their seat doing their work.....But one person watching this from door without their knowledge..

That person started to move towards exit and got in the car.... After 15 minutes the car stopped infront of high building... He directly went to one room after knocking the door... after hearing come in sound... He went in...

Person: Sir...

Mmm... Anything happened?..

Person: Sir today some workers gossiped about Tulsi and Arun's relationship... Tulsi also heard...

Good... What about the matter I told you do?...

Person: Sir I prepared all things as you told me! But sir... is it ok to do these ! Nothing bad will happen right?....

Don't worry I will handle this!.. did Arun asked any questions about that arrangement?....

Person: No sir!...

Mm.. good... You may go!...Keep eye on Tulsi and Arun.... Ok!... report all their activities...

Person: Ok Sir I will!...

He smirked....ok Arun wait and watch...this is going to be fun to watch....

**********************************
After one week...

The whole office building is busy and chattering something.... Men employees are eagerly waiting near the entrance....some girls whispering...

Looking that Tulsi asked to Deep...

Tulsi: Deep! What's happening here? Why all these people's are behaving like this....Like...Lost puppies... Waiting for receive jackpot...

Deep: ohh you don't know right! Today one of the super model Serena is coming here.. that's why! All young man's eagerly waiting to see her....and girls wanted to see latest model trend...

Tulsi: What! For meeting one model they are waiting here! Is she that famous!... Or any billionaire actor....

Deep: shhh... Don't shout lady...she is the one of the top super model in the world... And she is the ambassador for our company products..... Fashion icon...

Tulsi: Ohh! seriously I don't know her! Raising her shoulders... So shall we go inside... We have to start our work right!....

Deep: Ya sure come... With smile they went in...

After 30 minutes...

Look how beautiful she is looking... Wow she is gorgeous...Look her dress wow ..... How beautiful...

Yes indeed... She is beauty queen....

Ahh my heart is going to burst... How hot... All employees passing something like comments...

Both Tulsi and Deep shooked their heads... All of them Wasting their times...

One beautiful and bold looking girl came towards Arun cabin with covering crowd of people's around her... Some of them clicking pictures... Some of them want autographs.... But she didn't noticed anyone..... Click... click...she came very elegant walk style... Without asking permission she opened Arun Cabin door.....With one swift she went in....

Tulsi just watched this..... Her facial reaction changed.... Looking that...not good way...

Deep: What happened Tulsi! Why are you starring the door..... Is anything distrubing you?... Tell me... Are you ok... Your eyes are red....

Tulsi: She shooked her head saying... Nothing Deep... After that they continued their work...

After one hour.... Click.. Hearing door opening sound.. Tulsi Hurriedly turned her head towards door..... seeing what's happening infront of her... Her blood started to boil... Her eyes became red... Because of anger....How dare she...

Serena came out from Arun's room... Not alone....but with Arun..... that's not alone matter for Tulsi anger... but she Holded her hand with his hand....

Seeing that.... Some employees...

One person: Wow... Look... Look... Our Boss and Serena... Wow... They are holding eachother hands....

Another Girl: They are looking very cute together...Like couple..

Another person: Hey don't say any nonsense...do you know them personally... No right... So stop it ok...

Girl : Hey can't you guess it... Our Boss always choose Selena for our products launch... Selena also working for our company almost 5 years... And previously she didn't bother about knocking boss door...this is the proof...they may have some relationship secretly... I am sure ....

Girl 2: yes..Our Boss also not seeing anyone.. he always hate to touch other girls....but look she is holding his hand... Our Boss also didn't said anything... And she also Single.... Media also saying they are dating for last 3 years... Don't you guys saw that news.... I think she is correct....

Girl 3: Mm that's also correct.... I think same also... They are dating secretly... others wise why she always working with our company... only because of she is our boss girlfriend...Look they are smiling looking eachother..... Made for eachother... I am so jealous of Serena... Our handsome boss... I always have a crush on him...

Girl 1 : Don't dream.. this is reality..... Our Boss only have a eyes for talent and beautiful girl like Serena...She is made for him...I think they will make perfect couple...ahh I also want someone like our Boss as my boyfriend.....oh god please hear my prayer....

Girl 3: Mm in our dream only that will happen not in reality...ok girls come lets go... Otherwise our manager will not leave us...

All girls went to their places... But their conversation got distrubed one person... Her heart felt like something poking there... Feeling knots twisting...
That's Tulsi...She feeling uncomfortable... Her breath became heavy due to uncomfortable.... She just starred somewhere... She herself don't know why she is feeling like that.... She came to her sense when her shoulder got shaken.....Deep...

Deep: Tulsi what happened! I think you got sick.... Tell me truly...You eyes also red... Touching Tulsi forehead... Are you ok?...

Tulsi: No I am ok! Just feeling soffoucating and uncomfortable...With forced smile...

Deep: No.. you are saying lie...Ok I will not ask anything about that...if you not want to share... Come lets have a lunch... You look very tired...

Tulsi: No I am not feeling hungry....you go and eat...

Deep: Come na ! After 10 minutes Tulsi also went with her to eat lunch...But she didn't touched any food... Her mind not in peace... Again, again infront of her eyes... That scene only played.... Serena holding Arun Hands... Smiling eachother..... Ahhh.... Stop it... She shooked her head to clear that thinking.... And image....

😘.....
Do comment guys...