Part-16

Arun looking that person with sad eyes......

What are you doing here Mr.Arun...what did you done with her this time... You caused enough things for her... Is it not enough for you!....ah tell me damn it....

Arun: No Mrs.Jeni ....I am not done anything... I simply told her sit in chair... Because full day she is stood in hall and worked for arrangement that's why.....

Jeni: What ! Oh my .... You just told her to sat in chair no you blackmailed her... My employees already informed me... what happened there don't say lie.....

Arun: No! I just ...

Jeni stopped Arun....

Jeni: Just what!!! Did you know why she can't sit or touch stranger places and their things.... Because of you.....

Arun: What! Because of me? I didn't done anything to her don't blame me ok!....

Jeni: oh ! You already forgotten what did you in past.... don't worry I will explain.....

*********************************
Flashback;

It's been 2 weeks.. Arun made her to stay in tiny room... She became very lonely and depressed... ..

Today also she didn't speak one word ... Because in this house and city no one to speak with her....her stomach is aching and she continuously vomiting because yesterday night she ate spoiled food...it's caused food poisoning to her.... She is sitting in her room floor.... Again she felt to vomiting... Using her hand she tightly closed her mouth to prevent vomiting in floor ( she have to run the back of house for using restroom).. while running she pumped into thick wall.. not chest of Arun.... Waaa... She vomited on Arun chest and again in side sofa.... Arun became furious and his eyes became red because of anger .....

Seeing Arun anger Tulsi became sacred....thud.....Arun slapped Tulsi cheek tightly....and splash he splashed hot coffee into her face.... She screamed in pain... This is the first he raised his hand against Tulsi....

Arun: How dare you! You vomited on me and my favourite sofa... I told you not touch anything but you!!! Yuck.... Dirty.... you cheap and dirty thing...I will give 1 day time.... you have to pay my sofa money  50,000 rps... Or else get out of this house... And today onwards you can only use this hallway only one time....This is your first and last warning! Mind it!...and clean this way ten times....

Tulsi just Noded her head while crying....She have to pay 50,000 rps within day.... She only have some good....she cleaned that hallway 10 times with lot of difficult... Her continuous vomiting make very difficult to move further.... again she sold her last chain to pay Sofa money to Arun.... From that day she became very depressed and dirty herself... It is very normal for some persons but for Tulsi- it's reminded her childhood also....That day itself she started to think if she touched anything it will became dirty.....it also became phobia for her...

From childhood she got teased by her classmates because of her colour and looks... because of that she became very quite and insecure person... after some years she became depressed and low esteemed girl....Her parents noted that consulted to psychiatrist and after 3 years session and encouragement she became normal and outspoken girl.....

********************************

Jeni: You are the sole reason for her condition... Because of your words and insults... She became very depressed and it's developed as a phobia to touch stranger things.... you damaged her beyond to repair....you have any idea how difficult to her to pay that money that day and now she fear to touch others things......

Arun: I don't know anything about her past... I did slapped and splashed hot coffee because of misunderstanding but all things cleared right... today I am not insulting her that's not my intention...

Jeni: Just Stop it... you can't understand anything... just go from here.... And thank you for admitting her in hospital.... While speaking Jeni husband came holding 2 babies in his hand... looking her husband and babies...

Why did you bring children's to the hospital....

Mathew: Jeni..  they cried alot...they are missing their Mom... that's why I bought them here.... quickly Jeni holded one baby from her husband...

Seeing babies in Jeni hand and her husband ...he thought they are Jeni and Mathew babies...

Arun: Mrs.Jeni you have a twins ...so cute babies congratulations...

Mathew: Mr.Arun that's....

Before Mathew speak further Jeni interpreted....

Jeni: Mathew how did you know him?

Mathew: Jeni he is world famous business Man .. ofcourse I would know him... 

For his response she only told ohhh...

Arun: Mr.Mathew nice to meet you.... Please convey my apology to Tulsi... He stopped because of girl baby crying sound.....he looked towards baby....  Jeni holding...

Jeni tried to stop baby cry and smoothed her....but little girl started to cry heavily.....

Mathew: Jeni I think she wants to meet her Mom....

Jeni: I will walk in corridor..I think she feel suffocating here..... Mathew just Noded his head.....

Hearing that Arun got confused...They are not Mathew and Jeni babies... Then whose babies are they?....

Arun: Their mom only holding little girl right? Then why are you saying like this!..

Mathew: ofcourse they are like ours own babies... But their mom is Tulsi...

Arun: What!!!! ( eyes Bulged out and Full Shock flashed in  Arun's face... )These two babies are Tulsi babies ?..

Mathew: Yes! Why are you looking very tensed?...

Arun: Nothing..

Now the boy also started to cry...

Mathew: Oh boy! You also...please calmdown  dear...we will see your mom... just some more minutes...but he cried loudly nonstop...

Arun: Can I hold him?

Mathew: Ya sure ! But Their mom can only stop their crying....Arun extanded his both hand to hold little boy... reaching Arun Hand the little boy leaned his chest and stopped his cry....

Mathew: Wow.. what a miracle.... Apart from his mom... He stopped his cry in your hands.... I think he feel safe in your hands...

For Arun this unknown feeling....His heart feels some unknown strange satisfaction..... He smiled full heartily looking towards little boy.... no his son

Arun:How old are they?

Mathew: 11 Months... Next month 8 th their 1at Birthday.... Said with smile...

I am having babies... Not one .... Twins....My son and my little princess... they are both just looks like me...But I don't know their existence and birth also... It's all my fault... He cried silently in his heart....he slowly lowered his head to the baby head and placed small kiss in little boy's forehead...

Within second the little boy snatched from his hands... And Arun got a tight slap from one person...

 And Arun got a tight slap from one person

How is this chapter....

Comment your thoughts....