Part-2

Before 1 and 1/2 months:At Arun parents house in India

Arun's mother Chitra eagerly waiting for one person from early morning.Now time is 11 am.
After hearing door bell, servent opened the door, seeing that person entering her house ,Chitra took blessing from that old man.

He is the guru ji. Chitra believes in God, spiritual and astrology things.

So this guru ji is important person for Chitra...if they are going to start any new business or anything ... First she ask permission from guru ji whether the timing is ok or Arun horoscope position is good for the business. Because she is very possessive about her son ane only heir their business. His safety is important than anything for her.

Apart from this habit she is very caring, calm and helping mind business women. She believes in "all humanbeings are equal "... Whether they are poor or rich...She doesn't disrespect her workers also...

Guru ji: god bless! Chitra. God is with you.

Chitra: vanakkam guru ji! Sekar serve some butter milk for guru ji..

After some times, Chitra took one note and gave to guru ji

Chitra : Guru ji this is Arun horoscope.. pls see his horoscope whether this year is good for his marriage or not. I want to see his marriage. This house very empty without anyone I want daughter and my grandchilds.

Guru ji started his analysis the Arun horoscope for some time but seeing his face reaction it's not good news.

Chitra : what happened Guru ji! ( With scared tone she asked).

Guru ji: Chitra ma ..according to Arun horoscope and timing ...he have marry within 2 months.. and one more thing he can't marry any normal girl..We have to search bride with born in December. And both Arun and bride horoscope matching should be 20... Then only Arun will have happy and long living. Otherwise his life in danger if we choose unmatched bride.

After hearing guru ji.. Chitra very shocked.. Within 2 months how can I find bride? and very importantly horoscope with 20 matching. But she made-up her mind.. at any cost she will surely find that bride ( future Daughter in law ).

Soon Chitra contacted very well known marriage agencies and informed about her demand and time limit is 2 weeks.

After 2 Weeks no one got bride, suitable for Arun,

Chitra became very depressed about this... Another one week passed...

One marriage agency got one bride ... Horoscope also matched with Arun and she also born in December.... Chitra got news ...she is very happy about she found her daughter in law and Arun soon wife...

But she didn't informed to Arun because she knows Arun don't believe spiritual things... He definitely not going to accept any new girl as a wife... So she made a plan , she going to make Arun marry This girl....

So she arranged all things... She also met bride and her family. They are from middle class..

First meeting they are hesitate to this marriage because marriage going to happen within one month... this happening all of sudden...

They are not prepared anything for their daughter ( dowry).but for Chitra that is not matter... She also explained the situation... She also informed then there is no need for dowry... Because she didn't encourage these things...but bride parents said they will give half expense for marriage..And They also happily accepted for this marriage... And date was fixed Within one month.

That bride is none another than Tulsi........yes! She also happy about this marriage..

But bridegroom don't have any idea about this....what his mother planning about his marriage.....