A/N

Okay! I'll tell you the basics of what you need to know:

Y/n - your name ✨

L/n - last name ✨

N/n- nick name ✨

Also you will have a brother which I already gave him a name for you, his name will be Brian but people either call him bron or bron-bron for short.

✨Quirk✨
Your quirk is going to be telekinesis and strength! You have inherited both quirk from your parents and it goes hand to hand because if you punch someone you can also use your telekinesis to enhance your strength which can cause some serious damage (if that makes sense) also be in mind that if you use your telekinesis too much it can cause a huge migraine or can even faint from it.

✨background✨
You , midoriya & Bakugou went to preschool together, when he called midoriya 'deku' he used to call you chipmunk because you had chubby cheeks (hahaha). You was close to midoriya than everybody else so every time bakugou came at him reckless you always used to defend him, until one day bakugou decided to go too far and used his quirk at midoriya and you went in front of him to protect him but it only caused you to get burned in the process which lead you to have a permanent scar on your cheek.

Your mom then transferred you to an different school making you leaving them all behind, until present time!

Also, Todoroki will be your bestie in this story because....c'mon y'all know he's bae too stop playing 🙄✋🏾

Lemon anyone? 🍋🌚 aye we grown over here but it's whatever you guys want to let me know now by commenting.

Interested? Feel free to follow me for more updates and I'll put up chapter 1 soon!

Stay beautiful ✌🏾❤️