Chapter 25

Enjoy!

.
.
.
Enjoy!

Morning - 8:00am

"I have to say it feels weird being back in class again after all this time" Y/n confessed. "It's only been like what? 2weeks since you guys came back? it's only natural! However, I'm really glad you're back!" Mina smiled. Y/n smiles back at Mina and leans back in her chair. The class haven't started yet, and it was only a few people since they're a bit early.

The girls chatted some more until Bakugo, Denki & Kirishima walks in.

"Good morning ladies" Kirishima greeted. "Good morning, Kirishima" the girls said in unison. Denki rushes in between Y/n and Mina with a horror look on his face. "Please tell me you guys did yesterday's assignment?!" The girls flinched at Denki sudden outburst.

"Denki....what's really going on?" Mina groaned. "Need some help?" Y/n said as she starts to roam in her bookbag. "Yes I need some help!" Denki replied. Y/n nods as she kept looking in her bag and Mina starts to sigh. "You walked in with Bakugo and Kirishima, why you didn't ask them first?" "You think I didn't asked?! Bakugou completely shut me down." Denki whines. "I mean I wanted to help him but..." Kirishima begins. "You should've paid attention in class, dumbass" Bakugou snapped, cutting Kirishima off in the process.

"Kacchan, now you know you could've helped him" Y/n said while finally giving Denki her homework. Bakugou slowly looks over at Y/n but doesn't say anything. Y/n looks up to exchange eye contact with him. Kirishima and Mina thought they was about to argue again but nothing happened, the two only continues to stare at each other.

"Is....something the matter?" Mina asked. "What?" Y/n said, breaking out of their little stare off. "Don't tell me you guys mad at each other again?" Kirishima asked with a little whine. "Nobody mad at each other shitty hair" Bakugou rolled his eyes and starts to walk to his desk. "Uh, okay? Talk to y'all later?" Kirishima said before walking off.

"Yeah!" Mina waved them off but then turns to look at Y/n from behind. "Girl, what was thaaaaaat?" "What?" Y/n said again. "You know what! Why were you and Bakugou staring at each other like that?" Mina questioned. "Me? Staring at Kacchan? Girl you're buggin' " Y/n scoffed. Mina gives Y/n the 'long blink' which made Y/n return the same gesture.

"Y/n...." Mina said

"Mina...." Y/n responded.

Mina stares at Y/n for a minute before laughing a bit. "Okay Y/n" Y/n shrugged in response then Mina turns away from her as the class finally begins.

Mini Time Skip

After hours of Aizawa's torturing lectures, the class finally ended. Y/n been asked by many of her friends to hang out with them after school, but turn them down. She can't pretend that she's been quite stressed from everything that's been going on with her. However, there's one thing that's been bothering her since her last encounter with Blade: