Chapter 21

Enjoy!

Enjoy!
.
.
.

"It's....dark"

"I can't move"

"What's that noise?"

"Someone's....crying?"

"Y/n?......is that you?"

"What's this sudden warmth?"

"That light"

Bakugou opens his eyes slowly to see Y/n kissing him. "nnnh" he groaned softly. Y/n halts at the sound, then she lifts herself up slowly. Bakugou stares up at her with half lidded eyes, and Y/n looks back at him with a shock look on her face.

Y/n look around nervously, and starts to stammer her words. "I.....I have to......I-I....have.....I have to go" Bakugou was too weak to speak out as he just let her quickly exit the room.

Few Mins Later...

"Kacchan!"

Bakugou groans as he sees Deku and Todoroki walking into the nursing room.

"Are you okay!?" Deku asked. "I'll be fine if you're not so damn noisy you damn nerd!!" Bakugou growled. "I-I'm sorry!" Deku said nervously. "I'm glad you're alright... " Todoroki said as he walks to Bakugou's bedside. Bakugou gives Todoroki the mean mug.

"Of course I am dumbass!!" Bakugou tries to yell but his voice was a bit hoarse. "Easy there Bakugou, you don't want to strain yourself" Todoroki said. Bakugou let out a 'Tch' under his breath. "Don't tell me what to do Icy Hot" Deku stood besides Todoroki and looks down.

"I'm still bummed out about what happened. And since you gotten hurt in the process I—" "I don't need this from you, the reason I'm even here because that stupid masked man pulled one out on us!" Bakugou growled as he cut off Deku. "And for that, I want to thank you....for saving Y/n. If anything would've happened to her, I don't know what I'll do" Todoroki said lowly. Bakugou turns his head away.

"Whatever..." Bakugou whispered.

"Also, we'll like to inform you that me, Todoroki and Y/n haven't been to class since this all happened." Deku said. Bakugou looks over with a confused look on his face. "Mr Aizawa suspended us until further notice" Todoroki clarified. "We knew this'll happen." Bakugou said under his breath. "All we can do now....is just face the consequences" Deku said as he look away in shame.

The boys said nothing else and just remain quiet until they heard a knock then the door open.

"Bakubro!"