Chapter 22

Enjoy!

Enjoy!
.
.
.

"Dumbass, don't ever freak out about me like that again"

Bakugou gives Y/n one final glare before stepping out of her dorm, slamming the door behind him. Y/n just stood there, not moving a single inch. She stares at the door as her thoughts slowly starting to come into place. Y/n then close her eyes and starts to inhale deeply.

"BITCH WHAT THE FU—-!!!!"

Time Skip...

"Ahhhh!" Y/n shouted as she started to quickly facepalm herself nonstop. Y/n was doing her hair for the day. However, it wasn't going too well when the moment of Bakugou kissing her kept popping up into her head.

Y/n drops her hair brush on her desk.

"I can't deal, I just fucking CAN'T" Y/n whines. Y/n bangs her head against the desk and kept her forehead on it.

"I can't believe this motha fucka kissed me!" Y/n said with a high pitch voice. She quickly sat up and held her head. "And the part that shocks me the most is that he's actually fucking good at it!! HE'S FUCKING GOOD AT IT!!" Y/n said to herself. She starts to lean back against her chair.

"That little talented fuck!" Y/n mumbled, but then her eyes suddenly widened. "Then he made me moan when he..." she paused. Y/n pressed her lips together as the thought of Bakugou tongue kissing her plays in her head.

"Oh naw now I gotta beat his ass, naaaaw naw I gotta beat his ass!" Y/n chanted then continue to do her hair.

(This the hairstyle~ you can change it if you want!)

Knock, Knock

"Coming!" Y/n shouted. She gets up from her chair, walks up to the door and open it. "Hey y'all " she greeted. Todoroki & Deku greeted back and Y/n let them in her room. "What's sup?" Y/n said as she looks at Deku then Todoroki. "Mr Aizawa wants to talk to us today." Todoroki said nonchalantly. "So the time has come huh?" Y/n sighed. Deku looks down. "I can't help but to feel bad about this." Deku said lowly.