Chapter 3

Chapter 3 is here sis!

Enjoy 💅🏾

(Your pov)

Y/n swinging and hitting a backflip off the bar from the tot lot (playground). You landed with your arms out for balance.

"Whoa! Y/n you're so cool!" Izuku stared at you with awe. "Do you want to try?" You asked happily.

"U-Um I don't know, I'm not very good at things like that" he stuttered. "Don't say that you can do it!" You encouraged.

"You really think he could do something like that?" Bakugou suddenly approaches. Y/n mugged at him while izuku smiled nervously.

"Ka-kacchan!" Izuku called out.

"He can do whatever he put his mind into kacchan!"Y/n snaps.

"Right, you can stop lying for him now chipmunk" bakugou rolled his eyes. Y/n got fed up and walked up to bakugou and grabbed him by his hair with both of her hands firmly.

"Ahhh! Aaahhhhh! Get off of me!!" He shouted while he grabs on top of y/n hands, trying to pull her off but she didn't budge.

"Kacchaaaann!!" You said through her gritted teeth. She pulled bakugou down by his hair causing the both of them to collapse onto the ground. They started to roll across the ground, making izuku freak out.

"Kacchan! Y/n!" Izuku grabs y/n and successfully pulled her away from bakugou. Y/n staring at him with a straight face and bakugou was rubbing his now sore head.

Bakugou looked at you with a pissed off face but his cheeks were now slightly red.

. . .

(Alerm suddenly went off ) (3rd pov)

Y/n woke up and grabbed her phone from the nightstand and cut off the alarm. "Never thought I'll have a dream from the past" she thought. She look over to her side and Todoroki is still sleeping, then glance at her phone and it was only 7:00am.

Finally, she got out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and to wash her face, then she went to her kitchen (yeah we have a kitchen in this story 🥴) and started to make some tea.

Todoroki groans and sit up slowly. Y/n looks over and gave him a smile. "Good morning, Shoto"

"nnn, good morning" he said tiredly. "You sound cute when you wake up" she teased.

"Stop playing around, y/n" he brush his hair back. "Yeah, yeah" she said while pouring tea into two cups. She head over to Todoroki giving him one of the cup of tea and sit in her bed next to him.

"I know you like tea in the morning" y/n said while blowing into her cup before sipping.

"Heh, you remember that huh?" He chuckled. "Of course, you're my best friend" she nudges him playfully and he chuckles more.

"So, what are you going to do today?" She asked

"Probably study, visit my family" he shrugged. Y/n looks at him with concern and he looks forward. He already know what she was thinking.

"They're doing fine, don't worry" he said lowly. Y/n puts her cup on the nightstand and place her hands on each side of his face "Shoto, if something wrong you'll tell me, right?" She whispered. Todoroki close his eyes and nods slightly.

"Yeah" he whispered. "Good cause I'm here with you again, and as your best friend I want you to feel like you can come to me at any time!" She said not leaving her eyes off of him.