Chapter 1

Chapter 1 here melanin queens!✨💅🏾

Today is your first day at UA, since your parents wants you to go to a better school, work on your quirk and to see if becoming a hero would work for you they decided to transfer you to U.A High.

(3rd person pov)

Y/n got up from bed and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and to do her skincare routine, then she went back to her room to put on her school uniform.

"Now for my hair" she thought as she started to slick her hair into a high puff then started to do her edges (a/n: cause our edges got to be on fleek 🙌🏾)

Brian suddenly walked by and leaned against the doorway to her room, he smacks his lips and smirks.

"Dude trying to be cute for her first day" Brian snickered "shut up!" Y/n snaps. Brian started to laugh harder which cause her to roll her eyes.

"What you're doing here anyway ugly ass dude?" She said as she continue to do her edges. Brian chuckled. "Damn I can't see my lil sis on her big day?" He said as he pretended to be shocked.

"Whatever" y/n rolled her eyes once more. Their mom suddenly walks in with a huge smile on her face. "My baby going to U.A! Heeeeyyyy now!" She sang cheerfully. Y/n then laughs and shakes her head " oh lord, mom done you start" she jokes. "did you packed up everything that you need for your dorm?" Mom questioned.

"Yes I did" y/n replied.

"Alright now hurry up and eat breakfast so I can take you to school!" Mom said then left excitedly. Y/n nods as she put gold Bobby pins on the side of her hair creating an 'X'.

"You already know your classes and stuff?" Brian questioned.

"Todoroki told me to text him when I get there so he can show me around " y/n replied. Brian eyes widened slightly "ooooh yeahhh, I remember lil dude with the white & red hair! Damn you still talk to dude?" Brian said in shock.

"Yeah, he's my best friend. Even though he moved we still contact each other whenever We can" y/n shrugged.

"Daaaang y'all was so little when he move to our neighborhood! That's cool y'all still talk after all this time. OH! what about ole boy?!" He points out. "What boy?" She asked being highly confused.

"Y'all friends right? You know who I'm talking about uhhh" he snaps his finger "dude with the blonde hair...Bakugou, yeah!" Brian said finally remembering.

"Friiiiiends?! Friends?!" Y/n quoted in disbelief (a/n: I just have to do the Soulja boy thing lmao) "we're not friends! He's the reason my cheek is fucked up now!!" Y/n snaps.

Brian throws his hands up in defeat then walked off. "Kacchan" y/n whispered to herself. It's been awhile since she seen him, especially izuku. She started to wonder if they're also attending to U.A.

(Time skip)

(Your POV)
After dealing with my mom, praising me about going to U.A I'm finally here walking around the campus. I felt my phone vibrate and I took out my phone to read my message.

Todoroki🔥❄️: Hey, are you here yet?

Y/n✨:Yes, I just got here! I'm at the main entrance outside.

Todoroki🔥❄️:alright, I'm on my way stay where you are.

I smiled at my phone as I read his message, After all this time I get to finally see him again! I cheered internally until someone bumped into me causing my phone to fall on the ground. Good thing I have a phone case.

"What the fuck?" I snapped as I crouched down to get my phone but the person who bumped into me went down to get my phone as well causing us to touch hands.

"I-I-I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you like that!" The boy stutter. "Aye, it's alright" I looked at him. "Just be...." I couldn't finish my sentence when I realized who was in front of me. "I-Izu-Chan?" I stuttered.

By the look on his face he knew who I am when he examined me for a few secs "y-y/n?" izuku said unsure.

"Izu-Chan!!" I hugged him quick as he did the same. We hugged for a long time, afraid that if we let go we'll disappear. I pulled back and smiled at him "omg izuku look at you! You've grown up and you're a lot cuter than I remember!" I laughed. Izuku face turned red and he rubs the back of his head "I-I don't think I've changed!" He blurted out

I laughed again as I picked up my phone. "I can't believe you're here! We definitely have to catch up izu-chan!" I cheered. "Of course!" He agreed.

"Here, put your number in my phone so I can contact you!" I hand out my phone to izuku. He was about to grab my phone until a guy with blonde hair stormed up to him and grabbed him by his shirt.

"DEKUUUUUUU!" The blonde growled. Izuku looked at him nervously, damn near scared and obviously this guy got him fucked up.

"Aye! Get the fuck off of him like that!" I pushed him off causing him to let go of izuku. "The fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled. The blonde suddenly grits his teeth furiously and grabs me by my arm and yanks me closer to him aggressively.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" He shouts.

"I know you better get your hand off of me" I warned.

"K-Kacchan! Y/n stop!" Izuku plead.

I looked at the blonde boy with widened eyes as he did the same in unison. I stared into his crimson eyes as he stared into my E/C ones.

"K-Kacchan?".

Thanks for reading chapter 1 Queens! 👑

If you like the story so far feel free to follow me for more updates, oh and make sure to comment I'll love to talk to you all!❤️

Chapter 2 will be up soon but until then...

Stay Beautiful ✨💋