Chapter 10

Chapter 10 is here!

Enjoy!

. . .

     It's been a week since Y/n and Bakugou paired    up to train together. They've been training every morning and even some nights. Although it's been a rough week for Y/n, she pushes through it and improved her stamina and her strength. However, training wasn't the only thing they had to focus on. Their exams is literally around the corner so they had to study during their break from training, how exhausting.

Class 1-A been dismissed, and everyone started to leave. Y/n got out of her desk and starts to stretch "Finally!" She sighed. "I know right? It's been such a tough week!" Mina said, gathering up her things. "Yeah seriously, I don't think I really gotten a good night sleep in such a long time!" Y/n whines. Mina hugs her. "Me toooo!" Mina whines back. They both started to make sobbing noises together.

"Ladies, ladies! What's the matter? You know you can come cry on my shoulder whenever you need to!" Denki said putting his arms around Y/n and Mina. Y/n and Mina stop sobbing and looks at Denki with a straight face. "Uh yeah I'll leave you two be" Denki backs away. "Man, this training and exams are making everyone upset." Kirishima said. Bakugou doesn't respond.

"C'mon ladies don't forget that after the exams we'll have spring break!" Denki smirks. Y/n and Mina gasps. "Spring Break! Spring Break!! I forgot about that!!" Mina said excitedly. "Wow, already?" Y/n thought out loud. "Well Y/n you did attend here pretty late" Denki shrugged. "True" Y/n shrugged with Denki. "Oi, get changed and meet me on the roof" Bakugou said. He walks passed Y/n and left out the classroom.

"Geez, I bet it's awkward training with Bakugou" Denki points out towards the door with his thumb. "No, he's actually a good trainer. I have to say I'm more fit than I was a week ago" Y/n said. "Heh! That's what I expect from Bakubro!" Kirishima cheered. "I don't want to keep him waiting so I'll talk to you guys later" y/n wave them off.

(Time Skip)

"Shit!" Y/n pants. Bakugou been making Y/n work on her Telekinesis. However, it's a lot of work to do. She still struggling from lifting big objects. "It's not moving." Y/n sighed. "Do it again" Bakugou replied. "It's not going to move!" Y/n snaps. She's starting to get a little irritated. Bakugou looks at her and glare slightly. "So you're going to give up then?" Bakugou said. She can hear the slight of frustration from the tone of his voice.

"What's the point Kacchan?! It doesn't matter how hard I try, it won't budge!" Y/n blurted out. "The point is you told me you wanted to get stronger, so get to it or don't waste my time!!"  Bakugou snaps.
"I'm about to go because you obviously got me fucked up!" Y/n snaps back. She grabs her bag and starts to storm away. However, Bakugou grabs her arm firmly and yanks her back making her turn around and face him quick. She stumbled towards him but Bakugou grab ahold of her other arm keeping her balanced.