Chapter 4

Chapter is here sis ✨

Enjoy 💅🏾

"It wasn't that hard finding you"

Y/n slowly gets up off the ground while the man started to walk towards you. He reaches back and held on the handle of his katana on his back (a/n: yeah I forgot to add that in the last chapter when I was describing him, sorry 😭) Y/n taken aback by this. why? Why he doing this and what do he wants from me?!

"Who are you?!" You shouted. He didn't respond, in fact he suddenly pulled out his katana and slashed at you. However, you quickly stopped him and pushes him back, sending him flying backwards with your telekinesis. The masked man landed on his feet and slid back, then he tilted his head and remained silent.

"What the fuck?!" You whispered to yourself. The masked man slowly lifts his katana in the air with both of his hands, then made the blade of his katana caught on fire by his quirk. Suddenly, he slashed his katana downward making his fire quirk travels towards you rapidly.

Y/n hops up high, going over the fire. Then you spin towards him super fast in mid air like a ballerina and spin kicks him, using your super strength. He blocks your kick but your super strength causing him slide back intensely. You suddenly add more force into your kick using your telekinesis and it sent him flying, causing him to go through a street pole. (a/n: bihhhhh 🤭)

You started to pant but you exhale and got into your fighting stance. The masked man was laid out on the ground. The street pole is sparkling due to being broken.

"Not bad" he suddenly spoken. He stood up slowly, cracks his neck and started to walk towards you like NOTHING happened!

"W-what? How he's able to get up after all that?!" You said in shock. "You're really strong....but, not strong enough to beat me" he said as he slashes at her with his katana. Y/n dodge at the last minute causing your arm to get grazed by the blade.

"Agh!" You shouted in pain. You didn't focus on time as he high kicks you with his fire quirk. You tumbled back far making you winced in pain. "I'm not quick enough." You thought. The masked man held out his hand in front of him, getting ready to use his fire quirk again.

You tried to get up but the masked man used his quirk and the fire was already coming at you rapidly. There was no way you can dodge it in time, you shield yourself and brace yourself for impact. You heard an explosion, but no pain.

Y/n got confused and open her eyes slowly. You see fire covering majority of the street, and the masked man appears to be further away than you remember just few seconds ago. "Hey" the familiar voice shocked you. Y/n suddenly lift her head up and it was Bakugou, he was carrying you in his arms.

"K-Kacchan" you said lowly. He was looking down at you. His crimson eyes was staring deep into your (E/C) ones, his eyes looks sentimental but just like the color in his eyes you can see the fire within them.

"Kacchan what-" you got cut off as you suddenly getting put down. Bakugou then charge at the masked man and use his quirk to propel himself in the air then spin kicks him making the masked man slide back*

"Explosion?" The man said slightly amused. Y/n watching Bakugou in shock by his sudden action. "DIIIIEEEE!!!" Bakugou shouts as he creates another explosion at the masked man. Y/n shields herself from debris.

The whole block ahead of you and bakugou covered in smoke from the explosion, and certain parts of the streets were on fire. The rest of the gang came running towards Y/n and Bakugou.

"Oh no! Are you okay?!" Mina said in shock

"What happened?!" Jirou crouches down at you.

"S-some guy attacked me"

"Where is he?!" Denki said while looking around

The smoke slowly clears up and there was no sign of the masked man. Bakugou clenches his fist then Kirishima put his hand on his shoulder, "don't worry, we'll get to the bottom of this but right now we got to focus on taking Y/n back" Bakugou calms down slightly and walks towards the others

(Time skip)

Y/n wakes up and looks around. You wasn't in your dorm room in fact, you're in the nursing bed. "I must've collapsed in the car and they took me to the nursing room" you thought. You started to sit up but a sharp pain struck your back causing you to shout.

"Y/n!" You turn over and see Todoroki on your bedside. His eyes were wide, you can tell that he's been freaking out. Y/n reach for him and he grabs your hand.

"The others told me what happened, I came here as fast as I could. I never left this room since" he said as he brushing his hair back in frustration. "I can't this happened to you! If only I was there I-" he gets cut off.

"It's okay, I was handling my own but" you look down at your trembling hands, "I....I wasn't strong enough Shoto! He ended up overpowering me" you said sadly. Todoroki caress your hand with his thumb and you looks at him.

"Kacchan saved me, we had a argument just before the attack. I walked out on him and the others, and I decided that I was going to find my way home" you look up at him. "And he still managed to save me after all that" you start to fiddle with your fingers.

"I'm glad he did that, he have my respect for saving my best friend" Todoroki said as he stood up. "Get some rest, recovery girl will be here later to check up on you."

"thank you for checking on me, Shoto" you smiled

"Of course" he smiled back

This is the end of Chapter 4 👊🏾

I have to say this chapter is a bit short but only because I just wanted to get the mini fight out of the way.

How was the fight though? I think it was pretty decent, I normally write fighting scenes in a rp so writing it out as a story is a little bit difficult but it's okay. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Chapter 5 coming soon!

Until then...💅🏾

Stay Beautiful 👑