Chapter 20

Enjoy! 🤗

Enjoy! 🤗
.
.
.

"Try to call them.....and I'll kill you immediately"

His voice sent shivers down her spine causing her to halt in place. The Masked Man did a low chuckle as he walks around her slowly.

"I guess you do know what's good for you..."

"You bitch" Y/n said under her breath. "Hm?" The masked man tilts his head. "You took my mom away from me, why her?! Why go so low and do that?!" Y/n shout. She throws a punch at the Masked Man. However, the masked man caught her fist and twists her wrist hard causing her to wince in pain.

"That's unfortunate, and here I thought I was going to pay a little visit at the hospital"

Y/n screamed and unleashes her Telekinesis sending the masked man backwards. He stumbled back but once he was able to gain control of his balance, Y/n lands a punch to the face with her super strength.

The masked man went through the building immediately. "I'm sick of you..." Y/n snarled. She went through the broken entrance that the mysterious villain went through.

The masked man slowly gets on one knee and sent a death glare up at Y/n.

Y/n cracks her neck and slowly gets into her fighting stance. "I will get justice!" She thought. The masked man grabs onto his Katana before he suddenly dashes towards her rapidly. "He's fast" Y/n thought. The masked man pulls out his sword and slashes at her quick. However, Y/n dodges last sec and lands a right hook to his rib then spin kicks him against a wall quick.

As the masked man hit against the wall, the wall dents inward from impact.

"Ngh!"

Y/n launches at him and lands a double punch to the face. "Aaahhhh!" Y/n screams as her eyes glows (F/C) then starts to punch him nonstop at inhuman speed. The Masked man then unleashes his fire quirk, causing Y/n to get pushed back. He reaches out and grabs Y/n by her neck.

His grip on her neck tightens more causing her to make a long gasp.

The masked man eyes suddenly turns red. "I'm impressed, you're able to stay on your feet this time!" Y/n starts to squirm, trying to pull away but the villain suddenly lifts her up off the floor and tosses her against the wall harshly.

"Gagh!" Y/n shouted.

"But you're still weak"

Y/n looks up at the villain with gritted teeth. "Don't underestimate me!" She yelled. Y/n then gets up launches at him. "I can do this, I didn't train with Kacchan for nothing!!" She thought. The masked man held onto his Katana but before he could take it out, Y/n uppercuts him with her Telekinesis sending him up off the ground.