Chapter 19

Enjoy!

Enjoy!
.
.
.

1 Month Later...

Since the team exercise, everything went back on track far as the class goes, but for Y/n it's quite different. Not only she chose to be a hero but she also have an secret side mission on her list and that's getting justice for her mother. Bakugou, Deku & Todoroki are in on it too and they've been sneaking out to do their investigation every night to get more information about The Masked Man.

It's a Friday night and Bakugou decided to train Y/n after class, especially since they didn't have homework.

"Let's stop for today, you're at your limit"

"I...I can still fight!"

Y/n make sure she trains at every chance she gets. However, she's been overwhelming herself without realizing it.

"No, we're done" Bakugou said with a firm tone. Y/n huffed as she starts to stand up. The two started to spar instead of going with basics and when it comes to sparring, Bakugou shows no mercy.

"I said I can still fi-" Y/n tries to protest but ended up losing her footing when she tries to approach Bakugou. Bakugou held out his arm swiftly and made Y/n lean up against him. Her chin resting on his shoulder while his arm firmly wrapped around her waist.

Y/n slowly looks up to see those crimson eyes of his.

"Know when you're at your limit, chipmunk" Bakugou growled lowly. Y/n gulps, it's happening again, him holding her from a intense moment. And that scent of nitroglycerin not making things any better.

Y/n just stares up at him, she hasn't fully registered this in her head but ever since that moment they had a month ago, her heart would beat fast every time she looks at Bakugou. However, what she blurted out that night could be the result from it.

Flashback

"Heh, you better" Bakugou smirked.

  "Only if you keep training me that is" Y/n said. "Tch, I thought you can't stand me" Bakugou looks down at her. "Some times I can't but..." Y/n trails off. "But what?" Bakugou said, looking at her with an irritated mug on his face.

"But I can't pretend that you don't mean something to me!" Y/n replied.