Chapter 23

Enjoy!

Enjoy!
.
.
.

Next Day - 7:00am

Y/n opens her eyes slowly and looks around, noticing she's not in her room. "Where am I?" She thought. Y/n tries to get up but couldn't, as if something sturdy was keeping her in place. "What the hell?" Y/n whispered. "Why do I feel so secured—" Y/n begins until she cuts herself off when she felt something tickling her neck. She slowly looks down to see Bakugou laying next to her with his arm wrapped around her.

"WHA—" Y/n begins before closing her mouth shut quick. Bakugou made a low humming sound, from Y/n almost sudden outburst. Y/n shivers as she noticed that Bakugou's face so close to her neck, feeling every breath he takes.

"Shit, we did watched a movie last night huh? I didn't expect for me to suddenly sleep here" Y/n thought as she trace down Bakugou's body with her eyes. "He's so close to me, and it feels like he's holding onto me for dear life!" Y/n thought.

'But it feels....good'

Y/n eyes widened at her sudden thought. She place her hand on Bakugou's muscular arm and caresses him gently. "Kacchan, wake up" Y/n whispered. She could tell Bakugou making a slight expression from him being so close to her neck. Bakugou suddenly clenches lightly onto her back.

"Kacchan, Kacchan wake up" Y/n repeated but a little louder this time. Y/n leans back to get a better view of his face. Bakugou then starts to groan which Y/n shook by it, it was sexy.

Bakugou slowly opens his half lidded eyes and looks at Y/n, finally revealing his crimson eyes.

".....Kacchan" Y/n whispered Bakugou looks down and noticed he was holding Y/n against him. He pulls her away and sits up immediately. "Damn, you didn't have to do allat!" Y/n snapped. "Shut up!" Bakugou snapped back with a raspy tone. Y/n looks up Bakugou and noticed that his cheeks are now red.

"Are you embarrassed, Kacchan?" Y/n asked with a hint of a teasing tone. Bakugou grits his teeth and gets out of the bed. "I'm not embarrassed!!" He growled as he stomps his way into his bathroom. "Pfftttt—" Y/n begins before laughing.

Bakugou steps out of the bathroom halfway and looks at her in a pissed off way. "Shut up and get in here!" Y/n looks at him confused. "Huh?" Bakugou suddenly threw a packaged toothbrush at her forehead. "Ow! Okay what you're not going to do is get comfortable of hitting me in the forehead with stuff!!" Y/n snapped. Bakugou then smirks at her before going back into his bathroom.

Y/n grabs the toothbrush and walks into the bathroom. She looks over to see Bakugou brushing his teeth but have his hand underneath his white beater, which causing to expose his bare lower abdomen.