Chapter 2

Hey Queens~! Chapter 2 is here! I have to say this chapter is a little slow and bakugou barely was in this chapter but trust me it's going to get better in the next chapter, like I'm already writing chapter 3 while publishing this chapter! So bear with me! ❤️💅🏾

"K-kacchan?"

Bakugou eyes widened more as he continues to stare at y/n, then his eyes lowered down to her cheek but it was covered with an white bandage.

"What the hell are you doing in U.A?!" He asked in disbelief. "I transferred" she replied as she snatched her arm away from him. "I don't want to see you come at izu-Chan reckless again, or it's going to be me and you" y/n said as she looked at him once more.

"Oh yeah?" Bakugou said with a daring tone. Y/n eyes slightly widened as she see him do a smug grin. "We'll see about tha-"

"What's going on here?" Y/n, bakugou and Izuku looks over to the person that's suddenly approaching. It was no other than Todoroki, he grabbed Y/n's arm and pulls her behind him sending bakugou a nonchalant glare.

"What happens to be the problem here?" Todoroki asked. He tilted his head slightly waiting for an answer. Bakugou gritted his teeth and his veins shows on part of his forehead, showing that his is now irritated.

"Oh fuck off icy-hot bastard this has nothing to do with you!!" Bakugou yells. Todoroki stares at him, he blinked his eyes so nonchalantly and was not phased by his outburst. No fucks were given.

"But I believe it is" Todoroki stated. He may not look like he don't give a fuck but when it comes down to y/n he makes everything his business. Y/n looks over to Todoroki and place her hand on his shoulder. "Hey, it's nothing let's just go"

Todoroki looks at her in the corner of his eye. His eyes looks dull but it had a hint of anger in them, he was lowkey getting heated. He closed his eyes and sighed. "Yeah, we have to get you settled anyway". He paused for a minute and spoke up again "let's go" he said as he was looking at bakugou.

"You got a problem icy-hot?! You looking at me like you can beat me or something!!" Bakugou yells as he was getting closer to Todoroki and izuku suddenly held him back.

"Kacchan, calm down please!" Izuku plead. Todoroki ignored him as he grab Y/n and walked off with her. "Don't you ignore me, bastard!!!" Bakugou screamed as he tried to break free.

(Moments later)

Your POV

After that weird, heated reunion I finally got into my dorm room thanks to Todoroki. He escorted me around and made sure I got everything I need to get settled in my new room. I started to roam around my room as he leaned against the wall. His eyes were moving wherever I go.

"This is nice!" I said as I turned to him.

"I'm glad you're liking your new space" he said with his monotone voice. I nod and looked up "yeaaah, but I just need to fix it up to my own liking" I shrugged.

"Indeed" he agreed. I looked at him and smiled, I can't believe I'm able to be with my best friend again. It's been years since I was able to just have a simple conversation like this. Todoroki looked at me but kept quiet, I can tell by his eyes he was thinking the same thing.

".....Shoto?" I called.

"Yeah?" He responded, giving me a questioning look. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him fast. He made a  low gasp as I hugged him tighter. I felt him stiffened a little before finally relaxing, finally wrapping his arms around my waist slowly.