Chapter 7

Chapter 7 here!

This chapter may be a little lengthy but I only did it because I was in a road trip back home at the time, so y'all got the most out of this chapter this time!

Enjoy!

As Y/n storming down the hallway her eyes started to fill up with tears, blurring up her vision. She stopped walking to rub away her tears but more tears started to spill out of her eyes.

Suddenly, Y/n got pulled into an embrace. She startled at first but calmed down once she recognized a familiar scent. However, once she look up to see those familiar mismatched eyes her emotions spilled out completely.

"What's wrong?" Y/n looks away but get pulled back to meet those mismatched eyes again by her chin. When she look into those mismatched eyes, it appears as if it's cold as ice. "S-Shoto..." y/n whispered, Todoroki expression remains cold. Whatever got her this upset, will get dealt with.

"What's......wrong?" Todoroki voice went cold and deep and it sent shivers down Y/n's body. "I don't want to talk about it" she said lowly. Todoroki tilts his head, not leaving his eyes off of her. There's no way in hell he's going to just let this slide, not when it comes down to his best friend.

"You told me I can come to you if I needed to talk to someone, well that's the same with you. We're together again and if something bothering you..." parts of his body starts to get frost bites, "you come to me" Todoroki continued. Y/n eyes widened, she haven't seen him this upset in awhile. "Okay, come with me" Y/n sighed in defeat.

(Time skip/ In your dorm room)

Y/n and Todoroki is laying in her bed together, she explained everything what happened to Todoroki only if he doesn't go after Bakugou.

"I see, so that's what happened" Todoroki said nonchalantly, Y/n nods and look away. She really wanted to deal with this alone, because she honestly have mixed feelings about all of this. One half she wants to beat Bakugou's ass for even coming at her reckless like that, but the other half is hurt by this, and that part is the one that confused her the most. Why would she feel hurt about it when they're not even that close to begin with?

"Y/n, I have a feeling you and Bakugou have some type of history together, otherwise you wouldn't be so worked up about this" Todoroki looked at Y/n. She clenched onto her blanket and nods "yeah, we used to go to preschool through 1st grade together. It was even before I met you, Shoto" y/n said lowly. Todoroki eyes widened slightly, and Y/n looks forward. "We used to fight all the time, mostly because he used to bully Izu-Chan. I even got hurt in the process causing me to have a permanent scar on my face". "You mean to tell me that the bandage on your cheek...!" He paused mid sentence and Y/n look at him into his mismatched eyes.

"Came from Kacchan? Yes but don't worry about it, he apologized for it" y/n barely said it out loud as she thought about that moment when he apologized. How he was sentimental, giving her that facial expression she never seen before. He meant it, she knows that for a fact. However, what she don't know and trying to ignore is what happened AFTER he apologized. How he was on top of her, his crimson eyes was eyeing her down and the fact that he ran his hand up her thigh. Every time she fail from thinking about this, she gets butterflies in her stomach. Even when they claim that they're not even close, they shared something deep.

Todoroki nods and gets out of the bed. He grabs his jacket and starts to put it on "I'm not really comfortable for the fact that you're still planning on sneaking out of here" Todoroki said. "I'll be fine, I'm with Mina, Kirishima, Denki and Jirou. If something pops off I'll definitely call you, Shoto" y/n smiled. Todoroki nods "okay, I can't really tell you what to do, but you better promise me you'll call me " Todoroki look away, then Y/n hugs him. "You're so cute ya know that~?" She teased. "Stop messing around " he rolled his eyes.