Chapter 29

Enjoy!

Enjoy!
.
.
.

"Dad?!"

You couldn't believe it. Out of everybody, your dad not even the last person you would think of for being the villain for this exercise. The rumbling from the building gotten more intense, sooner or later the entire building is going to collapse.

"You're the villain? What are you doing here?" You said, feeling so flabbergasted. Your dad didn't respond and the time remains ticking.

"Y/n" Todoroki said, snapping you back into reality. "You get the survivor to safety, and I'll hold him off." You said while glaring at your dad in front of you.

"What? I'm not going to leave you behind" Todoroki exclaimed. "Shouto, our main priority is to protect the citizens, this building about to collapse!" You pointed out. Todoroki look at the dummy then back at You.

"Alright, but once I take them to safety I'm heading back here as soon as possible." Todoroki said while glaring forward. "Fine" you said firmly. Todoroki nods and takes off running, heading for the dummy.

In a swift, F/n went after Todoroki and aim for a punch. At the same time, you quickly went after your dad and grabs him by his wrist, stopping his fist inches away from Todoroki's face.

"Y/n!?" Todoroki called out in shock.

"Go, NOW!" You command.

Todoroki grabs the dummy and rushes out of the room.

F/n snatches his arm away with ease and begins to walk around you slowly, as if he's stalking his prey. Your eyes follows your dad's every footsteps, standing your guard.

"What are you doing?" You said, breaking the intense silence. Your dad slowly stops walking and continue to give you an fearsome glare. Him not responding result you to ball up your hands into fists.

"What is this all about?!" You said with an irritated tone. You continue to stare him down, gritting your teeth the longer the silence lingers.

"Your fate" F/n said, finally speaking.

"Fate?" You repeated.

"You're in a dangerous predicament you know? We can both die here." F/n said, scoffing a little under his breath. "What? Dad, just what the hell are you doing?!" Y/n questioned, as your voice getting louder due to frustration.

"You'll prove yourself to me, that you're strong enough" F/n answered.

Your eyes widened.