Chapter 28

(Okay but this picture fit so well for Bakugou's current situation

(Okay but this picture fit so well for Bakugou's current situation. Being bandaged up and all 😭)

Enjoy!
.
.
.

"......Bro"

Bakugou stares at Kirishima with a surprise look on his face. His skin slowly begins to turn pale as he tries to swallow down his saliva from its now dry throat.

He finish up wrapping the bandages around his waist, puts his shirt on and quickly head to the door to exit. Kirishiama rushes over to Bakugo and grab him by the shoulder.

"B-Bakugou" Kirishima begins. Bakugou quickly smack his hand away. "DONT TOUCH ME!" Kirishima froze and looks at his best friend. His face is noticeably red and he couldn't tell if he was just furious or blushing.

"Don't you say a FUCKING word!" Bakugou growled with his head down. He opens the door but Kirishima quickly shuts the door back closed quickly. "Kirishima!" Bakugou warned. Kirishima kept his hand on the door, preventing Bakugou from escaping.

"Let's talk about this alright? You don't have to be embarrassed with me." Kirishima said calmly. "I'm not embarrassed!" Bakugou defended. Kirishima tilts his head. "Bakugou, you can't even look at me right now, and that's okay." Bakugou completely turns his head away from Kirishima.

Kirishima slowly place his hand on Bakugou's shoulder once again.

"It's okay man, I won't tell anyone." He said softly.

  Bakugou made a low scoff  "You better not"                     

Kirishima nods then leans against the wall and   Bakugou slowly sits back down on the nursing bed.

"What are you going to do now?" Kirishima said, continuing the conversation. "What do you mean?" Bakugou sighed. "You guys are fighting again, and she's really upset this time because of you" kirishima explained. Bakugou sighs and looks over at his best friend. "Right now....I'm leaving it be".

"But Bakugou..." Kirishima begins. "Let's go..." Bakugou said, ending the conversation. He gets up and they both exit out the infirmary.

To Aizawa?!

Aizawa is doing some investigation on his computer until someone knocks on the door. "Come in" he mumbled as he leans away from his desktop.

The door opens and it happens to be F/n walking into his office with a cold like expression on his face. Aizawa scoots his chair up against his desk and rest his arm on it in a lazy position.

"I was expecting you F/n, have a seat" Aizawa said nonchalantly. "Nah, I'm good" F/n declined. "Suit yourself" Aizawa shrugged. "What did you call me here for?" F/n said with a slight attitude. "We here to discuss the situation that took place yesterday" Aizawa explained, ignoring his rude tone.