Chapter 27

Enjoy!

Enjoy!
.
.
.

"Kacchan, please talk to me..."

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Bee-!

'Click!'

"Fuck...." You mumbled. You lay there silently your bed for a few more minutes before finally forcing yourself out of your fluffy bed to do your morning routine. (A/n: this is me literally every morning 🥴) While you in the bathroom, you look up and stare at yourself in the mirror.

"Shit...." You cursed under your breath. One of your cheeks are bigger than the other, it was completely swollen. Y/n slowly touches your swollen cheek but quickly moves your hand away from how painful it is.

Brian really struck you hard.

You let out a hesitant sigh, trying to keep your thoughts and emotions in check. Y/n continues to do your morning routine until you heard a sudden knock at the door. "Hell no" You said while rubbing your forehead in frustration. Like who the fuck coming over here early in the damn morning?! You finishes up her morning routine and went to go see who's at your door.

It's Todoroki.

His mismatched eyes widened as soon as the door open, her swollen cheek was that noticeable. You quickly turn and walk away from the door. "Y/n" is all Todoroki could say. He slowly approaches you and place his hands on each side of your arms from behind.

"Are....are you okay?" Todoroki asked with hesitation. However, You didn't respond. "I....didn't know what happened to you after you followed Bakugou back to the dorms." He continued. Hearing that name really just hit you like a truck and snatched the air out of your lungs at the same time. What happened between y'all , was something you didn't want to think about.

"I'm....not okay" You said, choking on your words. Todoroki faces you towards him and hugs you. The comfort from your best friend's embrace made you feel okay to break down, and you did just that. Y/n cries hard into his chest, it was painful for Todoroki to see you in this state. But, he knows that you need this right now.

Todoroki slowly rubs your head, and even lightly rocks you side to side until you calms down. When he felt like you calm down a bit he pulls away enough to reveal your face then he softly place his hand on your swollen cheek.