Chapter 12

Enjoy! ☀️

Enjoy! ☀️

.
.
.

It's been 3 days since Spring Break started for U.A and also since the argument between Brian and mom. Y/n haven't been talking to her friends lately, except for Todoroki of course. She told Todoroki what happened that night and lately she's been having insomnia so she's been calling Todoroki every night to talk until she falls asleep.

Y/n's phone went off which cause her to wake up. She reach for her phone lazily and grabs it. Her phone went off a couple more times until she finally went to her inbox.

There's a new group chat that she's been included, she checked into the group inbox and see all her female friends texting each other.

Momo:I just added Y/n into the group chat!

🐸Tsuyu🐸:cool!

💫Uraraka💫:Yay!!

🎵Jirou🎵:great

☀️Y/n☀️: Hey, what's up?

✨Momo✨:we're planning on meeting Tsuyu & Jirou downtown to hang out.

💫Uraraka💫: We'll love for you to come with us! It'll be like a Girl's Day!

☀️Y/n☀️:Sure, I don't see why not.

💫Uraraka💫:YAAAAAAY!!

🎵Jirou🎵:Sweet

🐸Tsuyu🐸:This is going to be fun!

☀️Y/n☀️:I'm about to get dressed, send me y'all location.

. . .

Y/n gets out of her bed and starts her morning routine, then she went into her closet and pick out some clothes and puts them on.