Chapter 15

Buckle up, cause this chapter a wild one!

Enjoy!

.
.
.

"Fucking extra, I'll kill you!"

"Kacchan stop—!"

BOOM!!

Bakugou propelled himself from his quirk, sending him flying towards Shinso with insane speed. Shinso braced himself by grabbing ahold of his binding cloth. Bakugou went for a right hook but Shinso flips over him and wraps the binding cloth around Bakugou's wrist.

"WHY YOU-!" Bakugou begins but gets cut off as Shinso yanks him and spins him around while he's in mid air,  then tosses bakugou through a tree fast causing it to collapse.

"Kacchan!" Y/n shouts.

Bakugou lands on his feet and slides back. "What's the meaning of this?" Shinso said with a serious tone, Bakugou let out a frustrated growl and propelled himself towards him again. Shinso charges forward and tosses his binding cloth at Bakugou. Bakugou use his explosion to dodge away from the binding cloth in mid air then use his quirk again to propel himself downward, making himself do a front flip before drop kicking Shinso into the ground. Bakugou now on top of him.

"Gagh!" Shinso shouts in pain. Bakugou grabs Shinso by the shirt, "he's not saying anything, I can't use my quirk!" Shinso thought. Bakugou went in for a punch but Shinso tilts his head to the side, making him miss and punch the ground instead.

Shinso knees Bakugou's stomach and wraps his binding cloth around his wrist, then he flips him over and puts Bakugou in a headlock while pulling his arm back with the binding cloth.

"It's because of Y/n, isn't it?" Shinso said with a slight pant. Bakugou grits his teeth, showing Shinso that he stood corrected. "I can see through you, Bakugou." Shinso he sighed. Bakugou looks up and sees Y/n watching in shock. Suddenly, his lips starts to tremble. His hair starts to cover his crimson eyes.

"Kacchan, you act like this when you don't want to face something."

Bakugou starts to scream and creates a huge explosion with his quirk sending Shinso and himself high into the air. This made Shinso caught off guard but gives Bakugou the opportunity to grab ahold of the binding cloth that's attached to his wrist and yanks Shinso towards him. "YOU KNOW NOTHING!!" Bakugou thought. He lands a punch to Shinso's face sending him downwards.

"Agh!" Shinso cried out. He starts to fall down from mid air. Bakugou propels himself down, flying towards him. "STOP!!" Y/n plead.