Chapter 8

Chapter 8 is here Queens! 👑

Enjoy!

(Y/n's Dream)

Y/n sat down at the lunch table and took out her lunchbox. It was her first day at school, She's been homeschooled until her parents decided they wanted her to experience the school life by meeting people and making friends.

"H-hey do you mind if I sit here?" Y/n looks up to see a green haired boy standing next to her. He looked a bit nervous almost as if he's afraid of getting rejected. "I don't mind" y/n said nonchalantly. The boy smiled and sat next to her. He suddenly examine her, y/n took noticed and tilts her head. "What?" She said with a slight irritated look on her face. It's not the first time somebody looked at her like that. She knows that she's not like the other kids here, her skin is dark so she stood out and her hair is not straight and silky like most kids. Her hair long yes, but it's thick and coarse.

"I-I'm sorry it's just that-" Izuku tries to explain but gets cut off. "I'm black, I know" Y/n said as she started eating her food. "That's not it, I wanted to say that....you're really pretty" Izuku blurted out. Y/n tilts her head then Izuku face turns red and started to freak out "I-I mean, well you see..I'm sorry it wasn't my intention and I...oh man!" Izuku closed his eyes tightly until he heard a laugh.

"Thank you, Izu-Chan" y/n said with a warm smile. Izuku eyes widened then he smiled back and started to eat his lunch. Y/n continues eating until she heard a loud bang against the table. Y/n and Izuku flinched in unison, They both look up to see a blonde boy in front of them having one hand on the table. He had a slight smirk on his face but it was quite intimidating.

"Hey Deku, I see you got a new friend over there" the blonde boy said while leaning closer to Izuku. "H-hey Kacchan! This is Y/n!" Izuku said. Bakugou looks over at Y/n, she had a pause look on her face. He examined her for awhile before smirking again. "Heh hey! You should finish swallowing your food stuffing your mouth like that" bakugou teased. Y/n cheeks turns red as she slowly swallow down her food. Bakugou eyes widened slightly "huh? Your cheeks still big, don't tell me your cheeks are naturally chubby! You're like a little chipmunk!" Bakugou laughed.

"C-Chipmunk?" Y/n said. She placed her hands on her cheeks and she began to blush more from embarrassment.

(Dream Ends)

Y/n slowly woke out of her dream, she sat up and rubs her eyes. "Another Dream from the past?" She groaned. As she slowly get out of bed she went to the bathroom and brush her teeth and washed her face. Then she put on her uniform, put her hair up into a style, grabs her book bag and head out to class.

 Then she put on her uniform, put her hair up into a style, grabs her book bag and head out to class

(This the hairstyle, you can change it if you want 🤷🏾‍♀️)

Y/n enters the class and went to her desk. Mina turns around and waves at her happily. Y/n smiles and waves back then she pulls out her notebook.
"Last night was so much fun!" Mina squealed. Y/n laughed as she opens her notebook to read her notes that she wrote for the exams. "Yeah, I know right."