Chapter 30

Enjoy!

Enjoy!
.
.
.

"F/n, we need to talk"

F/n stops walking, but didn't bother to turn and face Aizawa. Bakugou, Todoroki and Kirishima completely left the scene leaving the adults by themselves.

"Have you lost your mind?" Aizawa said, F/n could hear the anger in his tone.

"You told me to test her out, and I did" F/n respond nonchalantly. Aizawa grits his teeth. "You nearly killed her, F/n!" F/n turns his head and looks at Aizawa in the corner of his eye. Aizawa looks into his eye and it sent a faint chill down his spine.

"And what the fuck you think that villain is going to do, hm? You think that masked guy is going to show her some type of sympathy?" F/n said through gritted teeth and he exhaled through his nose. "Did you see it?" Aizawa questioned. F/n crossed his arms and paused for a min.

"See what?" F/n said sternly.

"That fire in her eyes" Aizawa answered.

F/n closed his eyes, recapping the fight he had with you...

"I BELONG HERE!"

Those are the words that echoed into his head. F/n let out a small hum and opens his eyes. "Yeah...." Aizawa tilts his head. "Then let her use that fire that burns within her. I believe that one day, she can be one of the toughest heroes. I get that she's your kid but you can't hide her from things forever, she got to make her own decisions."

F/n finally turn around and face him. His fearsome eyes begins to slowly soften.

Next Day!

Your eyes open and you felt a sharp pain went through your rib. You groaned in pain as you look around to see where you're at. Your eyesight is slightly blurry but you can make out that you're indeed in the infirmary.

"Y/n, you're awake!"

You slowly look over to your right and there was no surprise that your best friend is by your side as usual. "Shouto" You said lowly. Todoroki grabs your hand. "I'm here, don't worry" He said softly. "I failed" you said as your voice cracked. Todoroki squeezes your hand. "No, don't say that" he said as he frowns. "You don't understand. If I couldn't beat him then....." you couldn't finish your sentence. You cried and Todoroki got up and hug you.

"Why can't I do anythiiiiing?!" You sobbed. "Y/n..." Todoroki said sadly. "All the hard work I put in, for what?!" Todoroki frowns while you wipe your tears. "My Dad don't even see me as a hero, it's just a big waste of-" Todoroki pulls away from the hug "Stop" he said sternly, cutting off your sentence.