Chapter 13

Hey Queens! I'm telling you right now that this chapter is definitely lengthy

Hey Queens! I'm telling you right now that this chapter is definitely lengthy. You can say that it counts as two chapters 🥴 (I'm sorry) but if you don't mind then please enjoy!

.
.
.

"What....am I to you?"

Bakugou's eyes widened. Y/n stood there waiting for his response but...he said nothing. Bakugou slowly backs away from her and turn his head away.

"What am I to you Kacchan?!" Y/n repeated but she raised her voice this time.

"What are you talking about?!" Bakugou replied. Y/n can tell that he's getting irritated by the tone of his voice but he wasn't the only one. "Are we friends,...enemies or do you just think of me of someone you know from preschool?!" Y/n said bluntly.

"Where is this even coming from dumbass?! What happened back there?!" Bakugou growled. "Just answer the question" Y/n whispered. Since she's confused on her emotions towards Bakugou, maybe he can help her figure out why exactly she feeling this way based on his answer.

Bakugou stares at her then suddenly looks down at her glossy, plumped lips. He gulps as his hidden memory came back to haunt him.

Flashback

"Kacchan!" Y/n gasped. Bakugou halts as he realizes he was leaning close to her while he was on top of her. His hand was pinning down one of Y/n's hands with his phone and when he looked down his other hand was grabbing the crook of her hip. He examined her body for a few secs, her shirt was raised up slightly exposing her abdomen and since he was looking at his hand that was place on her hip, he noticed just how thick she really is (🤭)

 He examined her body for a few secs, her shirt was raised up slightly exposing her abdomen and since he was looking at his hand that was place on her hip, he noticed just how thick she really is (🤭)

"This can't be that stupid....annoying Chipmunk from back then!" Bakugou thought.

He looks back at her face and looked at the bandage on her cheek, The bandage he made her wear from now on. Bakugou closed his eyes in guilt and got off of her then he sat across from her. "I'm sorry" he averted his eyes.