Chapter 14

Enjoy 💥

Enjoy 💥
.
.
.

Since the festival, Y/n ended up reporting the incident to Mr Aizawa. However, Aizawa was already aware of it. This led him to force U.A students to spend the rest of their spring break inside the U.A campus including Denki & Mina, How tragic.

Y/n went outside for her morning walk with Mina. It wasn't sunny but the wind felt nice. As the girls walk around the campus, Y/n spots Kirishima walking ahead of her.

"Kirishimaaaaaa~" Mina shouts, As she starts to run towards him. Kirishima turns around quick and gave her a huge smile, showing his sharp teeth.

"Mina, Hey!" Kirishima said happily as he met her half way. Mina jumps on Kirishima and wraps her arms & legs around him.

"Oooooh, I missed you guys so muuch!" Mina whines. kirishima wraps his arms around her waist and embrace her. "Oop!" Y/n said giving them the 'long blink'.

"How was your trip?" Kirishima said. He puts Mina down. "It was so much fun!" Mina said happily. Y/n approaches them. "Y'all cute.~" she said, sticking her tongue out. Kirishima & Mina looks at each other and blush.

"So what are you girls up to?" Kirishima said, trying to change the subject. Y/n continues walking. "Me & Mina just taking a walk" she explained, Kirishima & Mina follows besides her.

"Trying to stay a bit active? That's cool!" Kirishima chuckled. Y/n leans over a bit to look at Kirishima. "Yeah, and the fact that Mr Aizawa planning on us to continue with the partner training" she said while rolling her eyes. Kirishima face lit up "Oh Yeah! I heard about that, he's planning on having us do some hero exercise where we compete with each other as teams!" He said with a wide grin.

"Are you serious?! Spring Break not even close to being over and he's ruining it!!" Mina groans. Y/n starts to pat her back.

The bakusquad continues to walk down the walkway. Kirishima, Y/n & Mina were all talking about what they did so far for their spring break & sharing photos with each other.

"And this when I went to the disco party~" Mina said happily as she holding out her phone for Kirishima & Y/n to see.

"Looking good!" Kirishima said smiling. Y/n agreed. "Thank you-...is that Bakugou?!" Mina pointed. Kirishima & Y/n looks over and sure enough it was Bakugou.

"Bakugooooouuuuu!!!" Mina shouts. Bakugou turns around and looks at them with that famous mug on his face. "Hey Bakubro, how's it going!?" Kirishima greeted as he approaches him. The girls follows behind kirishima, then Bakugou scoffs. "Did you miss me Bakugou?" Mina said happily, "don't ask such stupid questions, dumbass!" Bakugou mugs even more. Y/n stares at Bakugou and when he suddenly flicked his eyes at her it made her heart flutter.