Chapter 16

I hope y'all ready! 😬

Enjoy!

.
.
.

"Hm, that shower was nice, hey are you staying over tonight?" Todoroki questioned. Y/n looks over at him and froze a bit. Todoroki standing there in the distance wearing nothing but navy blue sweatpants. She gave him 'long blink'.

"Whew, wheeeww Shoto! Almost snatched my soul just now" Y/n said while shaking her head and placing her hand on her chest. Todoroki pushes his hair back with his hand. "Why do you always mess with me, Y/n?" Y/n leans back a bit. "Who said that I was playing?!" Todoroki face palms as his cheeks starts to turn red, Y/n gets out of his bed and starts to stretch. "You're cute you know that? But sure I'll stay over, just let me go back to my room to gather some stuff and I'll be back in a min." Y/n answered his previous question.

"Alright, see you when you get back" Todoroki nods. Y/n left out of his room and headed back to her own dorm. As soon as she walks into her room, she took a shower then went to her room to pack.

Bing!

Y/n looks over at her phone as it went off, she checks her phone to see that Todoroki messaged her.

.
.
.

🔥Bestie❄️:Get dressed, we're going to the store to grab some snacks...

☀️Melanin☀️:yessssss! 🤌🏾

"Probably planning another movie night" Y/n smiled. She puts down her phone and pulls out her lounge outfit out of her closet to put it on.

(This is the outfit, you can change it if you want

(This is the outfit, you can change it if you want.)

Then she sat at her desk to do her hair. She puts her hair into a low puff with laid baby hairs. "Hmm" Y/n hums as she looks at herself in the mirror, she suddenly looks down to see the hair clips that Bakugou gave her from the spring festival. Y/n instantly thought about him as she picks up the hair and stares at it.