Chapter 6

Hey sis! I decided to make another chapter before I go on my trip later on this week! 🤍

Let's begin!

    Y/n sat on her bed and continue studying for the exam but that's what she wanted to do. She couldn't get that moment out of her head. She rubbed her head trying to get the thoughts out of her head then she heard her phone beep.

She picks up her phone and looks at it, Bakugou sent her a message. She blush then covers her mouth. "Seriously, why am I acting like this!? It's just that hot headed Kacchan!" Y/n said while exhaling. She opens her message to read it.

💥Bakugou💥:Oi Chipmunk, I made it back to my dorm.

🌻Y/n🌻:Stop calling me chipmunk!

💥Bakugou💥:I do whatever the fuck I want!

🌻Y/n🌻:okay so if I beat your ass don't say nothing .

💥Bakugou💥: like you can beat my ass! All you do is grab my hair.

She pouted, but she couldn't help but laugh at the fact that it's true.

🌻Y/n🌻:I can do more than that, Kacchan.

💥Bakugou💥:Then bring it next time!

🌻Y/n🌻:I will! Hey, Kacchan?

💥Bakugou💥:what?

🌻Y/n🌻:I forgive you.

Bakugou suddenly didn't respond, maybe he doesn't want to remember what happened earlier either. Y/n studied some more then she took a shower, did her nightly routine then went to bed.

(Next morning)

Y/n woke up and pick up her phone from the nightstand to check the time, it was 6:55am. Suddenly she notice she got a message from bakugou, so he did replied! She opened her message to read it.

💥Bakugou💥:Thank you.

. . .

She smiled then went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. Her phone beeps again notifying she got a message again, she looks at it and noticed she's now in a group chat. "A group chat? Huh?" She opened it and looks at it. The group chat have Mina, kirishima, bakugou, Denki and Jirou in it. They also named the group Bakusquad. (A/n: I know Sero apart of the squad. I'll probably would use him later)

It seems that they all having a group video chat, so you decided to join. It was only Mina, Kirishima and Bakugou. They took notice and looks at you. "Omg it's Y/n!" Mina said happily. "Hey! How's it going?!" Kirishima waves. Bakugou is playing his video game but took a quick glance at Y/n.

"Hey y'all, what's sup?" She sat up her phone and continue her skincare routine. "Did you get a message from the school? They canceled class today!" Kirishima said. "It's a free day for us!" Mina cheers. "What for though?" Y/n questioned. "Idk they didn't really say the reason" Kirishima put his hand on his chin and looks up. "It's probably for the investigation, shitty hair" Bakugou growls lowly.

"You're probably right, Kacchan." Y/n agreed. She took off her bonnet and reveals her huge afro. "Oh wow! Your hair is so....so pretty!!" Mina said in awe. "I don't think I ever seen hair that thick before, I like it!!" kirishima said grinning. Bakugou looks over at the screen and looks.