Chapter 9

Chapter 9 here! 🙌🏾

Chapter 9 here! 🙌🏾

Enjoy!

"Thank you, Kacchan!"

The alarm on her phone rings loudly, making Y/n woke out of her sleep. She sit up slowly and turns off the alarm. "Damn, morning already?" She groans. Y/n looks at her phone and noticed she gotten a message.

While rubbing her eyes, she went to her inbox on her phone to check to see who messaged her. It was Bakugou, Y/n tilts her head and read the message.

. . .

💥Bakugou💥: Oi Chipmunk, meet me at the tracks around 8am. If you're late I'll kill you.

. . .

"Well good morning to you too" Y/n rolled her eyes. She checked the time and it's 7:09am. As she quickly  gets out of bed she went to the bathroom to do her morning routine then she slicked her hair back into a style with a hat.

 As she quickly  gets out of bed she went to the bathroom to do her morning routine then she slicked her hair back into a style with a hat

(A/n: Something like this, if you don't like it you can change it.)

"Good enough" y/n whispered. She puts on black biker shorts and a crop tank top with a hoodie then she went off to the track.

The weather is nice, not too hot or too cold. The sky was partly cloudy but the sun is shining brightly. I guess Bakugou knows the perfect day to come outside. Y/n enters the tracks and Bakugou is stretching out his arms. As she walking towards him she was examining him. He have on a black tank top with orange stripes on the sides, black joggers with black shoes. Bakugou looks up at her slowly while she's approaching him. The way he was looking at her, he was lowkey checking her out as well.

"I'm here Kacchan" y/n said. Bakugou stood up straight and crosses his arms. "You should start stretching" he said calmly. Y/n nods and starts to stretch, then the training begins!