Chapter 18

Enjoy!

Enjoy!
.
.
.

It's been 2 weeks since Y/n's mom death. After her breakdown, Brian came to the hospital to check up on their mom until he heard the sad news. His reaction was heartbreaking. Y/n couldn't help but to feel even more bad for her brother, the last time he seen their mom was when they was arguing.

The funeral was quiet, even though class 1-A was there to support Y/n. However, they gave Y/n space as much as possible. Brian never showed up at the funeral, which made Y/n even more upset. She had to face this all alone.

Spring Break is over of course, and class 1-A went back into focusing on becoming strong heroes. But Y/n, she haven't been attending to class. Also, she haven't been talking to anyone which makes everyone worry. She needs to figure out what's next for her. Her future....awaits.

Class 1-A just finished up their assignments and packing up for the day.

"Another dull day at U.A" Denki sighed. Mina looks over while putting on her bookbag "I know, it's just don't feel right." Mina said sadly. "Nobody saying anything and we still haven't heard or see from Y/n yet" kirishima said. Bakugou just standing by, listening the whole thing. Everyone upset about the whole thing with Y/n, especially Bakugou. He had to witness her having a breakdown in his own arms, he couldn't get that image out of his head.

Flashback

Bakugou standing in the middle of the hallway holding Y/n in his arms as she starts to have a meltdown. They wasn't on good terms so it started to get difficult when she tries to pull Bakugou off due to her already being upset with him.

"GET OFF OF ME!!"

Bakugou refuses to let go because he knows that she need this, she needs this comfort. Y/n starts to get out of control as her eyes start to glow and everything around them starts to levitate off the ground.

"GET OFF OF ME, GET O—!" Y/n tries to scream but she gets cut off when Bakugou forces her head against his chest. Y/n let out a small gasp as she starts to hear his beating heart. The levitating objects plops back down on the floor leaving the hallway a mess. Bakugou let out a hesitated sigh and slowly backs up against the wall while he's holding Y/n.

"She's not dead" Y/n chanted. She starts to clench onto his shirt as she crying against his chest. Y/n starts to get weak and her legs gave out on her, causing Bakugou to slide down against wall until they're both sitting on the floor.

"He took her away from me" Y/n sobbed. Bakugou chest starts to tighten up from her words. Y/n looks up at him as she bawling out in tears, Bakugou eyes widened.