Chapter 17

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

.
.
.

(Y/n's Dream)

"Ready or not here I come, idiots" Bakugou said irritably. He's still upset from getting caught from the previous round of Hide & Seek. Bakugou starts to look around the playground, it didn't take long before he starts finding his classmates from left to right.

Y/n is crouching low behind a bush in a isolated area. She pokes her head out the bush to watch bakugou finding the other kids. "Hah! I knew you'll hide in the same spot, next time switch it up dummy!" Bakugou smiles in triumph.

"....he's very good at this" Y/n thought. Bakugou gets closer to Y/n area which made her quickly hid completely behind the bush. Bakugou walks passed the bush while looking around, Y/n stood still until she could no longer hear his footsteps. When Y/n thought she was clear, she slowly tilts her head out the bush.

Bakugou is standing not too far from Y/n, having his back facing her. ".....he didn't find—" Y/n begins but cut herself off  from what happens next.

Bakugou is now looking at her from the distance!

Y/n stares at him with wide eyes. "He found me!" She thought. Bakugou stares at her for awhile before he suddenly turns around and walks away. Y/n mouth drops a little, "he's pretending that he didn't see me?!" She whispered to herself.

"Deku you call that a hiding spot?!" Bakugou growls. Deku slowly reveals himself from crouching down from the sandbox. "W-well, I thought so" Deku said innocently. "You're such a—" Bakugou gets cut off by their teacher.

"Okay kids recess is over, it's time to come back inside~!" The teacher announced. When all the kids starts to walk inside the school, Y/n ran towards Bakugou.

"H-hey!" Y/n shouts. Bakugou stops walking but doesn't face her. "What do you want, Chipmunk?" He said in a bored tone. Y/n pouts at him while holding her cheeks with her hands. "Why did you pretend to not see me?" "What are you talking about?" Bakugou rolled his eyes. "Stop playing! You was staring right at me, you knew I was there!" Y/n confronted. Bakugou looks over his shoulder and looks dead in her eyes. "Did I? Hm, must of mistaken you for a chipmunk~" he teased.

"Wha—?!" Y/n stood there speechless. Bakugou give her a slight smile and walks away before she could protest.

Reality

Y/n opens her eyes quickly but gets blinded by the brightness of the room. "Ngh" she groaned.  "Out of all people I dreamed about him, why?" y/n thought. She looks around and realize she's in a nursing room with bunch of flowers sitting by the window next to her.