23

After a while we finally pull away from each other. Sitting in his lap our faces un-tie from each other's necks. Looking at each other he places a warming hand on my cheek, looking at me with so much closeness and admiration. I have never felt so close to a person then I have in this moment.

Running his fingers over my skin it warms my cold state and I feel full of so much inside. When i'm with Harry I can see clearly and i'm still trying to understand it. "I haven't been hugged in a really long time." his expression jumping through many emotions. My breath gets taken away and I have to remind myself to breathe. "me either. I think we both needed it though." I say quietly.

I don't like when Abby hugs me either. She tried once last year but it was really uncomfortable. I don't do well with affection but right now it's the best feeling in the world.

How can someone you barely know impact you so much?

Harry looks up at the stars then returns his gaze to mine. He looks so peaceful in this moment, "Could you tell me more about the stars? I like hearing you talk." Rubbing his thumb up my cheek is just enough to make my knees buckle if I wasn't sitting down. 

"I have to go back in and work," I whisper, sad that I have to leave our space to go back to reality. "I don't wanna go back in there." I look back, biting down on my lip. I'm afraid once I go back in there I'll feel how I always do. Scared and misunderstood.

Harrys hands make there way behind my back, placing them flat down, holding me locked in. The warmth shatters through my shirt and heats up my insides.

"I'll tell you more about my tattoos when you tell me more about the stars?" He negotiates.

Untying my hands from his neck I place them on his shoulders. The response brings a warm smile to my lips.

No one has ever cared about what I have really ever had to say before. That's why I don't like telling anyone about anything, especially the stars. Anyone that I had ever trusted turns it around to stab me in the back.

"Deal." I say cheekily. I don't want this moment to end. "I could stay here forever under the stars."

He looks up once more before looking down at me in soft agreement. 

He waits for a second, insuring he's not ruining the moment before speaking. Except he doesn't have to worry because im all eyes and hears on him. 

"Do you have a ride home?" Harry asks while moving his hands to rest on both my hips. 

I shake my head, "Nom I usually just take the bus home." Stating like it's the most obvious thing in the world his eyebrows go tight in concern.

"Don't your shifts end late?"

"Yeah, around three. Why?" 

Harry hands press into my hips, "You're not taking the bus home at three in the morning, Violet." stating plainly I purse my lips. Oh boy. I roll my eyes at him.

"Harry it's just public transportation." I laugh at his bewildered state. He only gets angry, shaking his head and I groan. "Uhh." I lean back as his hands hold me up from completely falling. Lacing his hand further in the middle of my back he pulls me back up to see his hard stare.

"Yeah and you're an innocent woman, alone, in an unsafe part of town. A really fucking unsafe part... It's not safe."

He has a huge point and I hate taking the bus home at night. I feel so uncomfortable and frightened but there is nothing I can do about it. Im used to the stares, side comments because I just tune it out.

"I have no other choice" 

"Dont care. I'm taking you home."

Anxiety runs through me. Harry can't take me home, no ones seen my home. I can't let him. I shake my head quickly. "No Harry I-" Stuttering, I try to get the words off my tongue coherently. "Niall and Louis," Is all I make out squeezing my hands on top of his shoulder.