58*

Louisiana- New Orleans

-

Were on a yacht. They have a day off so they bought a yacht to knock off their priceless time.

Standing in front of the huge white boat I'm frozen. It's not even little, this thing could fit the rest of the titanic on here.

"Is little just not in your dictionary?" The boys flood into the boat bringing their bags with them.

"Sugar get your ass on this boat right now," Niall calls and I continue to stand here shocked on the wooden dock.

"You said we were going to the beach?" I whisper shout to Harry who carries both of our bags in hand. Harry picked out my pink polka dot bathing suit and im wearing a white skirt and green tank top over.

I changed on the plane and Harry followed me into the washroom. Said I couldn't be left alone for safety reasons. Safety reasons my ass.

"It's an exclusive beach, come on." he knees my back and I walk forward with a grunt on the large dock of the Marina.

Liam reaches his hand out for me and I take it as I make the wide step to the inside of the boat.

My eyes lock on the white interior. Light wood flooring paints our steps and there are four long white couches with black pillows on either wall creating a square. In the middle rests a black marble table that's already prepped with alcohol. Behind one of the couches is a large television and soccer plays on the screen.

To the right is a large black island that makes up the kitchen. Leather stools surround the table and behind is the stove and fridge.

To the left is a set of stairs that hides behind a dark wood wall as well as a glass door that leads to the deck. 

On the other side of the wall is the bathroom and I swallow down my dry throat. I dont think I'll ever get used to this.

I watch blankly as the guys drop their suitcases and walk to the wall up the stairs.

Harry stands beside me and I haven't noticed his presence until I'm being picked up by my thighs. He forces my legs to wrap around him and I stare into his eyes widely.

"It's so easy to surprise you." 

"This is a yacht," I whisper shout and he mimics my wide eyes.

Walking us both to the stairs my eyes wander behind him.

"Are you going to kill me out here or something?" I ask deliberately and he stops walking on the black staircase to look at me hard.

"It's a fair question," I mumble and he continues for two more flights until we reach the last flight of the boat. 

Walking into the large spacious room I turn my head and a large black bed sits in the middle in front of a large tv. The walls are dark wood and there's a bathroom straight ahead.

Glass windows cover the room and open out to a private patio where a hot tub and lounge chairs sit.

"Okay, I'm dizzy." My hand presses to my temple and Harry chuckles, walking me over to the bed and laying my body down on the sheets. My hit hits the pillow and Harry hovers over top of me.

"You good, baby?" His hand's place on either side of my head trapping me in.

"I dont think so." My eyes continue to roam around the room. Looking up there's even a damn gold chandelier. 

My head is forcefully tilted down by my chin.

"You need to relax." He chuckles and I close my eyes.