Epilogue

One year later

Harry Styles

In the past few months, Violets managed to pop. After finding out she was pregnant and had a mini-mental breakdown, in the split second she was overjoyed. Running towards me and jumping in happiness.

-

Rolling over in bed to the sound of Violet throwing up, I climb out of the bed in panic. "Baby, you okay?" I'm in the bathroom before I can finish my sentence to see her head in the toilet. I sink down behind her, pulling her hair out of her face as I rub her back. She exhaustedly flushes the toilet and falls back into my chest where I catch her.

Checking her forehead she doesn't have a fever. "You feeling okay?" I draw circles on her cheeks as she coughs, breathing unsteadily.

"No," she whines and I grab a cloth from the top of the counter, bringing it down to wipe her mouth. She's shivering and as we lay on the bathroom floor with my arms holding her chest from behind she starts shaking her head, turning pale.

"What's wrong, darling?" 

"I don't know..." 

Covering her mouth she quickly sits up and throws up in the toilet once more.

I cringem not liking to see her in so much pain. Rubbing her back, whispering calming things in her ear when she finishes and brushes her teeth, I'm picking her up and carrying her back to bed.

"You need to go to the doctor-"

"Im fine," she states wrapping her hands around my neck. "It's just the flu Harry I'm okay. I feel better."

But she doesn't have a fever and she's not aching out in pain. Listening to her I place her under the covers and crawl in from behind to hold her.

"Do you want me to get you anything?" 

She shakes her head, pulling me closer. "Just keep me warm." 

-

She keeps throwing up. It's been a week and she refuses to go to the doctor. I'm growing worried and as she takes off to heave in the bathroom once more, after a couple of minutes she comes walking out and falls into my arms.

"It's not stopping." She cries out as I pull her close. She's so frail and weak.

I hug her softly, picking her up bridal style and carrying her to the edge of the bed.

Sitting down with her in my lap I lean forward in an embrace as she shakes in weak tears.

"Do you feel s-sick?" She asks and I shake my head. 

"I feel fine. It's the magic." I kiss her cheek. 

-

"Can  I talk to you for a second?" Violet walks into the bedroom, biting on her lip as she almost shakes in nerves.

"Yeah of course." I sit at the edge of the bed watching in my own worry as she walks closer.

"Um Harry..." Her eyes widen, standing there in shock, playing with the ring she fidgets with.

"What's wrong, c'mere." Her lips part like she wants to say something but she just closes her eyes.  "Violet?" I pull on the back of her thighs so she's resting in between mine. "What's wrong, baby?"

She doesn't speak. Complete worry flashes through her head and goosebumps form on my skin. Placing my hand on her jaw I pull her down so we're eye level, "tell me."

"Harry... Styles population isn't two anymore." Whispering, staring into my eyes, my heart beats rapidly. What is she talking about-

"Harry, I'm pregnant." Handing me a pregnancy test my own body freezes as she studies my reaction. Reading the test she is definitely pregnant and after a couple of seconds of staring in shock, I begin to smile.