32

I'm backkkkkk

Picture reference for the boy's house and Harrys room

I like this chapter and I think you will too

I like this chapter and I think you will too. Getting into the good stuff...

-----

"For a bartender, you pour slow." Niall analyses my every move. "Do you only know how to make the skinny girl drinks?"

"Yeah." I laugh which makes him groan.

I'm behind the bar with two other women and a man right now but they seem to have a whole system so I've been clear out of their way. I've been sitting at the side with Niall, Zayn and Harry so I've been filling up their drinks. Makes me feel like I'm at least working and not sitting around.

The three of them are seated on the outside and I've just been leaning in from the inside. Harry cannot take his eyes off of me and doesn't care that I notice. Looking at him right now makes me refuse to take my eyes off of him.

Im obsessed with you.

I didn't say it back but I feel the same way. Theres something about him that makes me head over heels. That makes me fold.

"Drink slower." I yap back to Niall.

"Not in my dictionary. Hit me." Pouring Niall another shot he downs it quickly. The vodka flows down his throat and doesn't even flinch as he does so.

"Styles next party bring her over so I can teach her how to pour."

Harry removes his stare from me and replaces it with Niall.

"Either you or I'll bring her myself." He defends with his hands up.

"Don't touch her. I'll bring her if she wants to go." He states before looking back at me. "Would you want to go?"

"Yeah, sure that sounds like fun actually." Niall smiles brightly before pushing his class back to me.

"You're cut off." I laugh as I place the Vodka bottle back on the shelf.