42*

Smut warning

Smut warning

--

We've been on this plane for less than an hour and Niall sits on my left with Harry on my right.

"What's there to do in Atlanta anyways?" I turn to Niall.

"Sugar. I- have you ever been anywhere?" he shakes his head like I've been in jail for the last nineteen years of my life. That statements quite literal.

"No." the laugh crumbles out of my lips in a hard exhale.

"Well just be glad we're the ones to corrupt you."

"You mean the mafia men that kill people for a living?" I blurt out and they all look at me with a new praise and hesitant shock. "Am I lying?" My eyes widen proving my point.

"No, no you didn't." Harry sings next to me and I sit straighter in my seat.

"Are we staying in hotels again?" I ask Niall and he shakes his head.

"We would but we have apartments in this city."

I hum in excitement wanting to see where these guys live.

"We're staying here a little bit longer than usual." Harry squeezes my thigh and I look to him questionably.

"Really?"

"Yeah, we have more than one casino in Atlanta so we have to stick around a little longer for the people to unload and steal money online." I just nod my head like I know what they're talking about.

I remember Harry saying that they dont always physically steal the money. They hack into weaker systems if they can.

"Do you guys live in the same apartment complex?"

"No." Louis laughs, "We all do except Harry, he insisted on needing his own space."

"He's a pretty sassy guy when he's upset." Liam laughs and Harry's face wipes of any enjoyment.

I pat his leg and tease back.  "Styles calm down."

Harry presses his hands around my waist and pulls me back. I sit laying down with my back on the couch's arm with my butt pressed to the cushion. My legs rest on top of his.

"Watch that mouth of yours, darling." He whispers pulling his face down to my ear and I hit his chest to get him off of me. I lay rested in the position however, it's quite comfortable.

"Violet, you ready for the party tonight?" Niall stands and makes his way for the couch in front of us. Harry's hand remains perched on my legs.

"There's a party tonight?"

"Yup."

Well, that's perfectly enough information thank you so much!

"Care to elaborate?"