57

"I'm sorry what am I supposed to be doing?"

After cleaning up and getting my strength back together which took all afternoon Harry dragged me out of bed. He laughed so hard when I forgot how to walk I thought he was going to fall over.

I just glared. 

After I got changed I had to lean against him because my legs were broken. 

We're currently sitting in the parking lot of the Casino and Harry doesn't look very amused.

"Shut the fuck up, Niall." He grunts and he raises his hands. 

"This isn't my fault." 

"Leave her out of this." 

"We need her!" Louis points at me and I smile. 

I look at Harry, "yeah, they need me!" 

He rubs his eyes. 

"What's going on though?" I repeat and Zayn looks at me. 

"There's someone whose debt is due but if he sees us he'll run. He's been running for a while but he thinks we're in another state. I just need you to sit somewhere and look pretty." He explains with lots of hand motions. "He'll come to you and you just need to keep him talking. Once he's distracted we'll swoop in."

Repeating the plan once again I look down at my casual black single strapped dress. "I'm not dressed fancy enough, isn't he looking for someone to get it on with... Money!" My eyes cringe at the analogy and Harry presses a hand to my leg but I think it's more to keep him in control. 

He looks like he's ready to snap. "Let's just do this ourselves It's too much for her-"

"No way this guy's been on the run for a while. I'm done with Wesley pressing us about it. I'm sorry Violet, but this is important." Zayn continues to speak and Harry's arms tighten.

I shrug, "okay, that's fine." 

Harry huffs. 

Zayn continues. 

"He's a 25-year-old male with black hair named Kaden. Rather attractive and wears all black suits wherever he goes out. The defining factor is his purple sunglasses and rings. The group he's in wears dark purple religiously. Once he sees you he'll scoop you out with smiles and then will take a seat acting like the humblest man alive." He shakes his head. "It's all an act don't follow him anywhere." 

This guy seems nice in a pervy way.

"Am I supposed to use a fake name?" I tilt my head. 

I hear Louis hum to himself. "That would probably be best. Be creative with it will be listening in."

I look back at Harry, inching forward as I whisper to him. "He's not going to touch me is he?"

Harry's jaw tightens. "Forget it, we're not doing this. Let's just ask a random girl in there and they'll do it willingly." He snaps angrily and removes his hand from my leg. "She's not doing anything. Were not tying her into this world."

"But she's already in this world. Everyone knows about her and this is too risky to get a random girl, you know that. Separate your feelings from work, Styles. This will work if you just sit still and waist... Besides she's his exact type. Hes not going to do anything in public." Zayn stares down Harry and the look in his eye is viscous. 

Harry sinks down in his seat and I feel the rage flowing off of him.

He turns his head to face me. 

"He won't touch you but if he does I'll kill him. You just need to talk to him." His eyes grow soft when they meet with mine and I swallow. 

Talking... I can do that.