47*

--Standing up with the happiest look on his face he lowers his hand down for mine

--
Standing up with the happiest look on his face he lowers his hand down for mine. Pulling me up he collides our chests together and presses our lips in a short kiss.

"Never gonna get enough of you." He mumbles through the pouring rain.

Our lips don't un connect and we deepen the kiss. I moan and a grunt of temptation leaves him. Bending down he lifts me and I wrap my legs around him.

He begins to walk blindly never letting go. Every time our lips connect everything goes quiet around us. It's just him and I with the raving sweet electricity shooting through our bodies.

"Don't stop." I groan weakly making him smirk, cupping my hands around his cheeks for stability and we let out exhausted breaths. He moans as our mouths move in sync, swallowing each other's sounds.

The happiness flowing through my body is indescribable.

The rain has completely soaked our clothing and there's no way this weather is safe to drive back in.

I should be cold but right now but I feel like I'm on fire. Through the pouring rain, I hear a muffled sound of a voice and I lean my head back removing our lips.

Harry grunts and attaches them once more forcefully but I turn my head to the side. He gives up, kissing down my neck and I squint my eyes looking in the distance. The weather is just too gloomy for me to see clearly. He sucks onto my skin and I try to stay focused.

Something just doesn't feel right but I hear another voice from another direction and when I turn my head I see a bigger man in farmer's overalls running towards us with a metal rake.

"Harry," I whisper, shutting my eyes, holding a moan but he doesn't respond.

"Harry." I urge rolling my hips but once again nothing. My body aches from his touch but the man starts to get closer and his yelling gets louder.

Harry's lips remove and shifts his gaze to the man in a quick alert. His lips are puckered red and if he wasn't holding me up I would fall from just how he looks right now. My head won't stop spinning in euphoria.

"Harry, that's a very large angry man." I laugh but I'm honestly in shock at his speed through the rain. Mood killer.

"Don't suppose you want me to kill him so we can get back to what we were doing." He breathlessly says and I widen my eyes. Matching his face back to mine he laughs and presses a short kiss to my lips.

"Kidding."

He has a very fun sense of humour.

"This is private property get out." He's screams running faster than I've seen anyone before.

He flips the rake forward so the metal spikes portray like a sword and starts swinging it preparing to greet us. "Um, Harry?" now I'm growing worried.

"Yeah, let's go." He doesn't put me down knowing I'm slow and would probably fall. He runs back to his bike. I laugh and it comes out as a vibration from his fast movements.