98

Well, I most definitely braided Harry's hair. After finishing dinner we moved to the outdoor furniture where I sat behind him. Holding onto my ankle and watching me from above, his long hair looked so beautiful.

As I finished he pulled me to sit on his lap where we just talked for the remainder of the night. He also said something about how Louis was planning another football game... the one with the feet.

"Harry, no, that's embarrassing."  My head falls to his shoulder as he chuckles.

"Sorry babe, watching you run around completely oblivious is the cutest thing."  I raise my head, watching him with scrunched eyes but he only smirks, placing a hand on my jaw and pulling me close. "Just stick with me."

After the sunset we boated back to the docks and I hopped on his back as he carried me to the car. Showering once more and then climbing into bed, my arms were around his neck and leg was over his thighs as he kept me close.

Its been a week since our boating trip and it's almost lunch. Playing with Frank outside I pat the grass and he jumps in excitement. Four paws off the ground that makes me laugh each time.

Zayn and Ivory bought him an outfit. He's currently wearing a pink Hawaiin shirt. Louis bought him chains as well but they come out on occasion. 

"My gangster cat will wear these, miss Violet." 

Frank also had suits, sweaters, leather jackets, cartoon shirts and mouse ears. Niall even bought him a shirt with Zendayas face on. 

Harry had to go out for groceries. I would've went with him but he said he didn't want to wake me up.

Sitting with Frank on my lap as his head pushes into my hands I hear my name in the distance. "Violettt!" Ivory comes running across the field with a smile painted on his lips. She wears a dark purple tank top and black Levi jean shorts with a green Hawaiian shirt. 

"What?" I laugh and Frank spots a dragonfly so he takes off to chase it. Ivory runs through our maze of a backyard and stops in front of me with her hands on her knees taking deep breaths.

"God, I'm never running that fast again." 

With a lasting breath she straightens out, holding her hands down to me.

Smacking my hands in hers she pulls me up effortlessly. "May I ask why you're here?" I smile a laugh as she places her hands on her hips.

"So I don't have an open invitation to hang out with you?"

"Shut up." I roll my eyes sarcastically, "common why were you sprinting to get over here?" Ivory simply stands in front of me, hiding a smirk as she rakes her eyes down my body. I'm wearing my pajamas. One of Harry's white graphic shirts and a pair of black plaid shorts.

"Your look right now is cute." She plays with the bottom of my shirt. "I came to warn you that we're all going out tonight. Wear something comfortable and bring a bathing suit!" Letting go of my shirt she turns around with a wink running away. "That's it! That's all, I'm just the messenger pigeon. Bye-bye!" 

"Ivory? What are you talking about where are we going-" 

"Sorry, I can't hear you. Get ready, we'll pick you up in two hours." Yelling over the large space between us I bruh back my hair when I hear Harry's car door close and footsteps paving the porch. My back perks and I turn around running through the house at the same time the door opens.

Spotting my light jog towards him he smiles bending down and picking me up as I kiss him, "I could've went with you, ya know."

"I thought you never wanted me to wake you up anymore?" I hold on to his jaw kissing him deep as my hips shift upwards. Kissing him multiple more times with single kisses I pull away with a glare.