31

We're in the middle of nowhere and I mean that quite literally. The road we're on is a dead end but Harry isn't phased by any of it.

I point straight through the windshield playfully. "You do realize we can't go further right?"

"I'm well aware." Looking around the car, the area were in is completely empty . Nothing but dry grass and a sign that says, turn around.

"Are you going to murder me or something?"

Harry rolls his eyes and opens the car door getting out. I stay seated back as I watch him with curious eyes as he walks around to my side.

Opening my door he reaches his hand down for mine. My eyes squint up at him before placing my hand in his as he helps pull me out of the car.

"You're such a gentlemen." I pat my hands to his chest as I look around."Are we going on another walk or something?" Theres a forest just a little ways behind us.

"Nope." Is all he says as he closes the car door with a slam. The winds cooler out here and my arms flex in a shiver.

"Wait once second."

I make a few steps to the back door and climb in on my hands and knees. Unzipping my bag I take out the black sweater and crawl my way out backwards. I tug my head up to soon and meet with the top of the car, hitting my head with a loud bang

"Ouch- Shit." A sharp pain hits the top of my head and I place my hands on top soothing the spot. "That fucking hurt"

"Are you okay?" Harry laughs pulling me into his chest, his hand around my shoulders.

"Dandy." I frustratedley say before I feel him replace my hand with his before placing a small peck on the area with his lips.

Okay... He's forgiven for owning this damn car.

Standing back to pull the material over my shoulders, when I open up the sweater I quickly realize it's not mine but the one he gave me.

My jaw quickly drops and I swear to myself. I was in such a rush I completely forgot I had this sweater tucked in my closet still.

I slowly draw my eyes up.

Harry looks down at me with a brightening smirk and when he opens his mouth to speak I cover it with my hand.

"Dont."

His smile widens in my palms and I bring my hands down with a sign throwing the fabric over my shoulders, zipping it up. The material drowns me and pools to my mid thigh.

"Only because im cold." I glare up at him.

A gasp leaves my lips as he pulls my waist closer to his body so our hips touch. "Gonna put on my sweater like that and expect me not to say anything?."

"I thought this was my sweater."

Harry tugs his lip ring into his mouth and plays with the silver. " Like I said earlier darling, you're a shit liar." I groan and lean my head back to get away but he only pulls me closer.

"I swear-"

Harry tugs on the strings, twirling it in his fingers before reaching behind my head to pull the hoodie on. "But It is your sweater."

Pulling away from me, Harry grabs onto my hand and tugs me in his direction. Pulled behind him, my feet drag behind as I try to keep up.

" You know you walk at an oddly fast pace." I say as my knees practically give out. "I think we already figured out that i'm a slow walker." I start to laugh from his clear excitment when im litterally being pulled.