38

South Carolina

-

Walking into the hotel building I try to compose my excitement. The hotel here is huge and beige covers the walls with accents of gold chandeliers. Everything to the touch is gold except for the dark black marble floors that my feet trail on.

Walking through the hotel after checking In, Harry carries my suitcase to the elevator which we all wait for. Once the bing fills the room the boys step out first and Harry nudges me into the wide space next.

Niall clicks the button for the seventh floor and the doors shut close. "So Sugar ready for tonight?" Niall flicks his eyebrows up smirkingly.

"Yeah actually," I look over to the blonde boy next to me, "Who's the concert for though?"

"I think Arctic Monkeys," Niall states shrugging and I quickly look beside me to Harry.

Flicking my own eyebrows this time with my lip between my teeth I think back to the party I was drunk at and danced with him. Well, more like I danced and he watched.

Harry shakes his head with a grin knowing exactly what I'm talking about.

As the elevator doors open everyone floods into the open space. Walking down the hallway filled with rooms the boys break off one by one slowly pouring into their hotel rooms.

Reaching the end of the hall two rooms sit across from one another and Harry reaches forward giving me a room key. I shoot my eyebrows down looking at him angrily.

"I didn't know if you wanted to stay with me," He speaks into the empty hall and I shake my head.

"I want to stay with you, you know that." He only smiles before placing the key into my hand and shoots me a dumb look.

"I know you're staying with me but just in case you need your space It's there."

Before I can respond Harry opens our door and pushes me in with a hand on my back. "You act like you couldn't stay away from me for a night." I snicker as he closes the door with a smile.

"You're right I probably would crawl right under your covers."

"Damn straight."

Walking on the black flooring the room is huge. A white king-size bed lays in the middle of the room with a tv directly across. There's a couch beside the bed and the wall in front lays a gold bathroom. Yes, gold. The countertop is painted black marble but the faucets, chandelier and anything painted with little detail are shiny gold.

Harry turns his body to me near the bed, staring at my standing position. He goes to part his lips but before he can even begin I run through the small space in a laugh and throw myself at him.

Catching me as I launch myself he holds onto my thighs while I grip his neck. Harry lets out a loud chuckle of laughter and I place my cheek to his and he turns in a circle.

Bringing my head forward to face him I smile widely, "I'm in South Carolina."

"You made it," He says, pressing a kiss to my cheek and I squish my face pressed onto his lips.

"Are you going to dance with me tonight? Make up for that party!" I ask snickering as he rolls his eyes.

"If you get lucky." He drops me to the bed with a thud and I bounce in effect. Leaning up on my elbows there's a hard knock at the door. Harry groans from above in annoyance and stalks to the door. "Can I never get a minute?"

"Cover-up and let me in," Niall bangs harder.

Harry turns the doorknob and the blonde boy floods in wearing only swimming trunks and a towel wrapped around his neck. I give him a curious glare which he meets and edges his face forward with his hands holding the doorframe.