59*

I'm going to kill Harry.

We're all having lunch on the deck and this man won't keep his hands to himself. All day he's been teasing me and I'm going to kill him.

Seated beside each other the rest of the boys circle around the table. I tried to eat but every time the fork was about to touch my lips he would press his hands to my clit so I'm done with that.

I've been glaring at him so hard you would think he'd choke and die.

He smiles at me, "what?"

"Shut up." I look away and can feel his grin.

"So Sugar, how you likin the world so far?" Niall asks and I press my hands over Harry's to keep him away.

I'm wearing my bathing suit for the exception of Harry's black shirt right now. He only sits in his white swim trunks bare-chested.

"Really cool. To be honest I forgot there were other places outside my apartment." I smile but it's honestly really sad.

"So you really never left Tampa... You were being serious?" Zayn asks and I bite on my cheek hiding a laugh.

"Yup-" Harry's hands slide up my thigh and rest right against my bottoms. Before he can place pressure I close my thighs and his hands are stuck between my legs. "-p" I smile casually.

His hand doesn't move but his fingertips brush me with just enough closeness that I clench. His other hand holds a sandwich and bites into it like nothing is going on under the table.

Kicking his foot his head shoots towards me in a shit-eating grin. "May I help you?"

"You're not helping me, that's the problem."

"Aw." He pouts and I point in a grunt. 

"I need you to shut up."

"I'm not talking." He chuckles and I glare.

"Shut up, Harry."

He only roams his tongue over his teeth and as I look back to the table none of them could care at all.

I only move back as I rest my elbows on the table.

"So princess, what are your plans tonight?" I ask back and he points to me with a smirk.

"We're watching a football game, make sure to join."

Harry manages to rip his hand away and holds my top thigh instead.

"Football? Like tackling and stuff... Isn't that boring to watch?" As soon as the word comes out of my mouth Louis's jaw drops.

"Excuse me?" Widening my eyes he shakes his head. "You Americans always name things out of context, It's annoying. For your uncultured fucking ass, the proper name you people call soccer is actually football." He speaks passionately and I think I struck a nerve.

I scrunch my eyes, "Soccer fits it better."

"It's football, freak." He grunts, "you play with your damn foot."

"Didn't realize you loved football so much." I laugh and he snickers into his sandwich.

"We're definitely playing football another day. We'll put you in net and educated you."

Sports has never been my thing and I have no idea the words coming out of his mouth.

"Uh-huh... So then-" Harry presses his thumb against my clit and in reflex my body stands. His hand removes and the table looks at me in alert.

"Sorry..." I brush my hair out of my face and take a breath. "Just need to use the washroom." Without another word I take off down the deck and step into the inside of the boat.