89*

Something is off, I can't explain

Something is off, I feel like prey, I feel like praying

-

It's currently New Years Eve and last night we came home and immediately fell asleep. They all smoked weed and I had to drive us home. It definitely wasnt safe and was completely stupid because I was drinking but in the hours that we were there it sobered me right up.

It was only a five-minute drive and it took me twenty to get home.

To say Harry was touchy when he was high was an understatement. This man had to be on every inch of my body.

Driving while I sat in between his legs, he hugged me so tight as his lips stayed pursed on my neck. Every time he moved it made me laugh from the breath he would let out in my skin.

Finally arriving at the apartment It took me ten minutes to pry myself out of his hold and stand up. Helping him out of the car he reached out for me once more so I ran a couple of steps forward. This made his eyes sparkle and I used it to my advantage to lure him in the building.

He finally caught up to me in the elevator and latched on to me like a koala. That's all we did. He hugged me while breathing lightly into my neck and when I opened the door we fell inside his apartment. All he murmured was that he was tired and I completely agreed.

Waddling while dragging Harry along, we made it to the bedroom and flopped down on the bed. My head landed on the pillows but I had to change so I pushed myself away. Battling his hold around my waist he just grunted finding a pillow to hold on to at the bottom of the bed.

I was too lazy so I just took off my skirt, leaving me in my underwear and took off my bra keeping the cozy sweater on my body. Tripping over my feet from exhaustion, I fell on the bed with a groan and landed face first in the pillows. Harry was asleep and completely fucked at the bottom of the bed but in a couple of minutes, he gripped both my thighs and pushed me down the bed.

It was nothing sexual but he placed his head in the crook of my legs and slept there using it as his pillow. The whole night he stayed in the position, with my thighs on either side of his face as he was lodged comfortably inside. I could feel his breath through my underwear but he was knocked out and I followed right after.

-

Waking up I feel the tight grip of Harry still wrapped around my thighs. Laughing in my morning voice I wipe my hand over my eyes, watching his cheek press flatly against my inner thigh.

"You're crazy, loverboy." I groan, too exhausted to open my eyes but after a couple of minutes his grip tightens on my skin and my breaths pick up. His fingers trickle my skin, tapping a slow rhythm. Sliding his hands on the tops of my thighs it's quick but suddenly he pulls my underwear to the side in one go.

Before I could open my mouth to speak his mouth presses against my clit. My body jolts awake as my hips move up the bed but he yanks me down so I'm right against his mouth. "Oh fuck-" I whimper shutting my eyes and rocking my head back. "I- good morning to you, holy shit."

His mouth wastes no time sucking on my clit. My hips continue to battle into his mouth creating a slow rhythm that he grunts against me. "Good fucking morning." Sending an immediate vibration down my stomach he spreads my legs further apart. He yanks me into his mouth, "closer..."

"W-Where did this come from."

"I'm making my dreams come true." He shakes his head.

His tongue begins to circle my clit at a slow pace that makes my back arch closer. Swirling and circling my nerves growing faster and more controlled he rubs back and forth. Edging his tongue down my folds licking a slow strip he slips into my centre pumping a couple of times teasingly.