100

Hi! Remember you have two epilogues!!!

The suns just set and I couldn't be more excited. Today we both baked that lemon vanilla cake. I sat on the counter handing him things and reading out measurements. As it baked in the oven Harry did end up cuddling me to death like he wanted to yesterday.

When the timer dinged he carried me to the kitchen where I decorated the cake with strawberries. It looked yummy. I tried to sneak a piece but Harry refused and I adhered this time.

When both Harry and I were locked up and beaten he made me a promise of our future and one was that when we got married we would eat a cake with no plates and just forks.

Now we're both getting ready. I brought up the idea of doing it in separate rooms but he shot me a no way in hell glare. Harry put on black pants, a white button-up and a tie which I sat him down to tie. Pushing him down he moved me close by my waist and simply smirked as I did so.

Right after I took my white silk dress and slipped it on. Resting just above my knees as soon as it's on I'm being twirled and my back hits the bed. "Harry-" I giggle as my hair goes messy.

Brushing back my hair his hand trails down my thigh, "you're fucking beautiful as a bride." His words make me blush and he leans forward to kiss my cheek. "You look like a real life angel. My pretty girl."

Reaching forward to play with his tie I tug it, "you don't look too bad yourself. Handsome as a groom, mister Styles." 

He chuckles tracing his hands to the bottom of my dress before slowly bunching it up.

"You know this typically happens afterwards right?"

"I'm taking my time with you tonight. Not rushing anything." Dragging the fabric up to rest on my hip, his hand trails up and down the tops of my thigh before grabbing the top bone. "Don't think we can do this whole thing naked can we." He sarcastically flicks his eyebrows.

I break out in laughter, rocking my head back, "no we cannot, we can go a night without being horny."

This makes him groan out. "Trust me I know. Just remembering you're every inch in this dress."

Feeling his rings press against my skin he only continues to kiss down my neck. Pulling up my dress to rest above my hip he pulls away with an amused stare. Hooking his finger around my underwear he pulls it up as I bite my lip. 

"I'm going to be thinking about this pink underwear all night." Releasing the fabric with a lasting kiss to my cheek he stands.

Bringing me up with him he brushes out my dress to look pretty again. As he pulls away he finally gets a look at my smirked lips. I'm practically about to explode in excitement. His tongue pushes on his cheek as he watches me. Pulling me right against him, his breaths fan on my skin.

"Ready to be my forever?" He smiles and I'm practically jumping into his chest and wrapping my hands around his neck.

"Yes!" I say in so much excitement. Leaning back I just can't stop repeating, "yes, yes, yes." Harry inclines me up quickly, cupping my jaw with the prettiest smile.

"Good because I'm never letting you go."

Just like that he's taking my hand and taking off. Running down the steps we go quick as my laughter fills the room. Jumping down from the steps we run through the hall, down the living room until we're in the backyard.

Pulling me from behind once we reach the grass he's running us to the gate. Passing the pool we both suddenly stop to a halt as Ivory and Zayn block our paths.