Epilogue

One year later

Violet Styles

Crying sounds through the baby monitor and as I stretch out, turning to look at Harry he's gone. Wiping my eyes and sitting up the crying goes still when I hear the low hum of Harry's voice through the monitor.

"Hey, sweetheart." I look at the screen as Luna raises up her hands in excitement muttering gibberish. Holding her up, carrying her in his arms he kisses her cheek. "Morning. How are you today?"

Luna raises her hands on Harry's chest before puckering her lips. She kisses his nose before he's laughing, "wanna go see mommy?"

She instantly straightens out with a smile, snuggling up into Harry's chest before he's walking out. Walking across the halls and to our bed he plops Luna down on her hands and knees. Instantly crawling towards me I pick her up with a fat kiss making her smile so hard. She giggles, pressing her hands to my face and trying to get me away.

"Hey there, gremlin." 

Luna's eighteen months. Time flew by fast. She just started to crawl a couple of months ago and now she's learning how to walk. This girl is fast. She's still wobbly on her legs, landing on her bum lots but this girls got energy.

Luna speaks a lot of gibbering after her words but when you ask her to repeat something she's on the ball. My little girl's so smart.

In fact, her first word was bye. Little Luna was waving off everyone at the flick of her hat.

She also has an attachment to Theodore. She'll play with him and kiss him all the time as his new home is in her room.

Luna falls on the bed into Harry's sitting lap. It takes her by surprise as she sits there stunned with the wackiest morning hair.

"Oh no, babe." Harry laughs tickling under her chin. She giggles, rubbing her chin over her shoulder as Harry combs back her hair. "Got crazy hair." Tying her tiny scruffs of hair into two pigtails I smile from the sight.

Luna stands up, holding onto Harry's hands in support. When she's all steady she leaps into his chest. A little tiny jump as he catches her. Harry holds her waist and lifts her into the air.

Letting her giggle as she soars through the sky, Harry shakes her, "turbulence Mae hold on." He shakes her, pulling her down until colliding with my chest. I catch her as she dramatically falls like a pancake into my chest with an "oomph."

She's dressed in a strawberry onesie and falls back on the bed landing on her back. Pulling up her legs and little socks, Harry takes her ankle and gently pulls her to lay in the middle.

"What are we gonna do today?" Harry looks at me before tickling her stomach. She explodes in giggles rolling over hysterically.

I look outside, "we should go swimming. Put her in a little sunhat." Luna loves the backyard. She plays with Frank and sits down in the flowers with all the butterflies and caterpillars.

"Perfect," Harry smirks before picking her up and placing her on his chest. She lays in a ball on his chest staring into my eyes.

My heart is so full from this little girl.

I move across the bed to sit on the tops of Harry's thighs as I lean over to kiss her full chubby cheeks.

She still has a small red glow to them. When it's hot outside or she's running around a lot her cheeks glow a cute red colour. We all call her cheeks or little red.

Luna presses her hands to Harry's chest sitting herself up.

"Wanna wear your yellow hat today, princess?" Harry asks, causing her to nod her head quickly. "Say yes."