73

"So he's okay?" I rush out with wide eyes, moving to the other side of the tub but his hand intercepts my movements and slides me back to his chest. Face to face he only nods his head and It feels like the biggest relief has been lifted off my chest.

"He just got out of surgery but the wound didn't hit any organs, it was clean so once he wakes up will have to leave?" He says and my heart immediately drops.

"He just woke up from surgery, doesn't he have to stay for at least a week?" 

Harry only shakes his head.

"They know where we are so we have to leave... It's not safe. Things like this happen all the time, it's just a gunshot wound." 

Just a gunshot wound? I get that we have to move but It just seems unsafe. I scrunch my eyes from the fact that's their normal.

I'm literally living in an action movie.

Looking behind me to the small clock that reads 3 a.m and I immediately sigh, rubbing my crying, tired eyes. "When are we leaving?" I slump back into his chest, closing my eyes as he brushes back my hair.

"Flight takes off at 6:30 in the morning." I only hum through my aching throat from his words as the tiredness finally takes over my body. Everythings been going so fast, tonight feels like ages ago. Surrounded by the warmth of his chest and water my body relaxes into normalcy away from the darkness of my mind that he keeps me safe from.

"Come on, you got a couple of hours of sleep left," he whispers, leaning down and kissing my cheek. Wrapping my arms around his neck I push myself higher so I'm facing him. Through my tired eyes I make out his green ones and I trace my hands down his chest where his tattoos lay.

Drawing my hands over his collarbone a very small half of a heart in black ink pants his skin. There's no other side to it but I'm too tired to make out any other ink.

Harry leans in and slowly kisses down my face starting from my forehead. His lips delicately slide down my skin around my cheek until met with my nose. Scrunching my eyes playfully, almost breaking out in a laugh he stares into my eyes as his lips press against the tip of my nose.

Immediately bursting in happiness a smile pulls on my face which he smirks at.

"There's my sweet girl." He says before kissing my lips. It's slow and delicate as I feel every inch of his passion seep into me. Pulling away with a pucker I just smile when he cups my cheeks, pecking my lips once more.

"Tired?" 

I nod slowly and he wraps his hands around my waist, standing us up. With my two feet on the ground, he holds me to his chest so I dont trip. 

Harry steps out of the bath first holding onto my hands and I follow right behind. Stepping carefully to the bath mat as my body drips of water he wraps a towel around my body which causes me to weakly smile. 

Throwing his shirt onto my body I let it slip down to my thighs. Lowering himself and holding a pair of black underwear for me to step into, he slips it onto my body with a lasting kiss on my thighs. 

Standing straight up and looking at me with a smug look I bite my cheek, backing into the wall.

"Easy there." I rasp and he just stares at me with a smile as he reaches for his sweatpants. 

Pulling them on his body he walks over to me wrapping his arms around my shoulder and another on my legs lifting me bridal style.

I gasp as my hand's place around his neck. "Harry-"

"Violet." He kisses my cheek. 

Trying to keep my eyes open for as long as I can, eventually, they close and he kisses my eyelids.