33

TW- light violence/blood

Waking up in the same spot we fell asleep I lay gripped onto Harry's neck. With a groan from my morning body, his hands fold over my back until im turned to the side.

My body rolls off of his chest landing on the bed flat as Harry lays on top.

"You're crushing me." My lungs deflate as his deep morning voice chuckles. Ignoring my pleads he pulls me tighter into him. His bare chest feels like lava on my cold hands when I place them down.

"You're hands are freezing." He digs his head into my neck and I drag my hands up and around his neck.

"I'm always cold."

Before I can even blink Harry turns backwards lifting himself off of my chest but only to pull the bedsheets over us. Laying under the blanket his morning smile is so pure and fresh, looking down at me.

Hovering over top his curls get messed up in the bedding. "What are you doing?"  I laugh off when he tugs my hips downwards and leans back down so his nose swipes across my face. Pressing his hands against my waist he travels his hand's under my shirt and rests them on my skin.

With limited light under these sheets, I still make out his dimples.

"Harry-" Before I can make anything out he presses his lips to my neck and I feel his teeth smile into my skin.

"Stop making me laugh." He pleads continuing his slow kisses down my neck. Slowly and delicately his soft lips make their way up to my cheek and he places multiple pecks which I scrunch my face each time they hit.

"Good Morning to you too," I say when he presses his face away rolling over.

Catching a breath he throws the top blanket off of us and I'm immediately hit by bright lighting from the windows. Squeezing my eyes shut I fall over and dig my head into his shoulders.

"What time is it?" The sun beats down brightly it has to be mid-day.

"I think 2 pm." His raspy voice calls out.

"2 pm?" I whisper not understanding why I had a full night's sleep. Not bothering to think about it Harry hooks his arm around my leg and pulls me closer.

"I could get used to this."

I lean my head out of his shoulders matching his morning face with mine. "Used to what?"

"Waking up with you." Placing another kiss on my cheek I run my fingers through his hair and pull myself into his lap.

He sits up against the headboard and pulls me closer to him. I continue running my hands through his hair.

"I like your hair like this." His hair was short but it was fluffy on top. Just enough that I can pull it into a small ponytail on the top of his head. I then giggle when I tie the elastic around it, tying it in place. Finishing I look down at Harry who stares giddily up at me.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome." I press a quick peck to his chin and he frowns playfully.

"Again," he speaks. I press another to his cheek and linger on the spot longer but Harry grabs my hips and leans himself forward so we're both sitting upright. With my hands wrapped around his neck his body blushes. "I wanna give you something." My eyebrows raise and I bite my cheek.

"Alright, what is it?"

Pulling his arms off my waist he brings his hands out in front of us and brings his hand to his index finger. Pulling off a silver ring, he gives it to me and I stare at him hard.