▼ Psychology Tricks ▼

Lmk if you want a part two!

》If you have a friend that struggles to open up to you, tell you how their feeling, or even give you simple information; this trick is a perfect way to get that information out of them in full detail.

Look into someone's eyes when you get a dissatisfactory answer. This will make the person feel under pressure or cornered, and this will force them to further elaborate their thoughts.

Stay calm when someone raises their voice at you. The feelings of anger usually quickly subside and guilt will set in and usually, this person is first to ask for forgiveness.

》Do you ever get that feeling like somebody's eyes are on you and they're intently watching you? To find out if they actually are try yawning. After you yawn, turn and look at them. If they're now yawning, you know that they were watching you.

Write down your thoughts when you feel stressed or anxious. Believe it or not, you'll be able to focus on your work more easily because you have now shared your thoughts with someone. When you share them, you will then feel the burden on your mind reduced.

Right posture can boost confidence. If you allow yourself to take up more space, you're more likely to feel more confident. This is referred to power language.

》When you're about to play the famous game rock, paper, scissors, ask your opponent a random question right before. This typically will throw your confused opponent off and more often than not they will throw up 'scissors'.

》Did you know that cold hands are linked to distrust? When you're about to touch someone or shake their hand, make sure that your hands are warm. Warm hands promote a friendly atmosphere.

Want people to agree with what you're saying?
All you have to do is start nodding whilst you're saying the thing you want the person to agree with.
The "nodding" action makes the person start to believe what you're saying is actually true.

Whenever you're in a crowded area or stuck In a crowd Just look in the direction you want to go.
Don't look at the people around you, the environment, your phone or your friends. Just look at where you're headed, and people will make an effort to move out of your way.

》When you first meet someone, make note of their eye color. This isn't because their eye color is important, but by taking a moment to look and make note of it, you will be giving the perfect amount of eye contact.

Mirroring someone's body language is an effective way to gain rapport. Don't overdo it in a distracting way, but subtly assume the same overall body postures.

Don't like meeting new people or speaking in front of a crowd? Pretend you're A-OK with it. You can trick your own brain out of its anxiety by acting like you're comfortable in any given situation.

》If you're in a group gathering or meeting, and you think someone is likely to become aggressive towards you, sit next to them. It's very easy to show anger towards someone when they're sitting on the other side of the table, but if they're sitting next to that person, then it makes things harder and more awkward to do so.

》When approaching a group of people, notice their feet if they turn towards you when you join the group. If they do, you are welcome. If they turn their bodies or heads but keep their feet pointed away from you, then you are not welcome or have interrupted

》If a person has not completely answered your question, or hasn't come around to see your point yet, try remaining quiet when they finish talking. Your silence will compel them to continue talking.

》Wondering if someone likes you? Choose one word they say sometimes and smile/nod each time it comes out of their mouth. If they like you, they'll start saying it a lot more. If they don't, they might avoid the word altogether. But at least you'll know!

》Not to get you in your head, but what your hands are doing in a conversation conveys a lot of information. So here are the two things to try: steepling your fingers (which conveys confidence) or showing your palms (which suggests you're genuine).

》Studies have shown that people actually feel more warmth towards someone when they make a simple mistake. Use that to your advantage by actually answering the "What's your greatest weakness?" question. you'll earn some affection from the question-asker.